AUD

AU$46.97

AU$61.68

Savings of: AU$14.71 (24% off)

Forget Botox

Posted by Reviewer1019640 on Feb 06, 2009

Do the reaserch yourself on the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid. This contains one of the highest amounts of hyaluronic acid on the market per serving!!!!

Hydrating

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on Jun 22, 2013

As This Product is enabling me to have a constantly Fresh and Hydrated Looking Skin without Using Any Cream, Using 300 mg per Day,I like it, and the Plus of this Brand is that it has no unwanted additives it it. I think it is a Great Product.

Not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer2182410 on Nov 28, 2011

This may be a good product but for whatever reason caused a reaction of swelling around the eyes and blood shot eyes for as long as it was taken, about a week. This is not to say that the product wouldn't be good for others or in a different dose or formula. A 3 star rating is given because of the previous research that this could be a good product but couldn't give higher since it did not work for us.

Side Effect

Posted by Reviewer2245026 on Apr 24, 2009

This bottle gives me dizziness or feeling faint!! The bottle reccommends taking 2 to 4 TWICE a day on empty stomach. I started with only 2 ONCE a day and feel instant dizziness. Then I lowered it to 1 a day and still feel as dizzy as before. This product does have more HA and Collagen but can't compare to Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Acid (i get no headaches and dizziness with this Source Naturals one).

OK

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

I did not notice any difference and it is quite pricey.

Cant tell difference

Posted by 4945074729807603618 on Feb 01, 2015

I cant tell any diff to myself...could be im trying so many things at once. will continue to try and see.