AUD

AU$36.86

AU$48.45

Savings of: AU$11.59 (24% off)

Good results

Posted by Reviewer1453016 on Jun 23, 2010

No side effects. Like the product. Had been taking Omega complex then switched to Krill oil.

No Fishy Burps!

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Dec 21, 2010

I have tried many different fish oil supplements over the years and always had the fishy after-taste, reflux and burping. These are the only ones that I have never had that problem with. This is my fourth bottle, with ZERO problems, so I am very pleased. This is the best value, with the 1000 mg. doze, instead of the usual 500 mg in other brands for about the same price.

This is great

Posted by Reviewer1467510 on Feb 04, 2011

I do not have any fishy taste from this supplement and it must be working. I just had my cardiac check up and nothing was said about my cholestrol levels.

Great buy

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on May 17, 2010

I really like this stuff. It is a great price too which helps on the road to recovery. I prefer this over fish oil. Much better product.

Good for inflammation

Posted by Krisinsight on May 13, 2011

1000 mg of anti-inflammatory properties and the best priced Krill I could find. Thanks iHerb.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1876022 on Feb 23, 2011

Great product, no after taste.

Smells like fish food, no repeats

Posted by Reviewer2205247 on Aug 24, 2008

Much nicer to take a tiny gel of krill than a big fish oil capsule. Smells like the fish food we used to keep frozen and stick on the glass for the aquarium fish. But does not taste bad, nor does it seem to burp up (repeat). They say that krill oil is more effective than fish oil, but I haven't seen reports about this.

Lowers cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2106536 on Aug 02, 2010

Easiest way to take fish oil!

Dropped my Bad Cholesterol by 20 Points!

Posted by Reviewer1682273 on Sep 02, 2015

This is a great Krill Oil. It really has improved my cholesterol numbers with none of the aftertaste of regular Omega supplements. Highly recommend!

Like the glass bottle

Posted by Reviewer3000164 on Oct 29, 2010

I like companies that use glass instead of plastic. It's expensive and inconvenient for them I imagine so they go the extra mile. Seems to be helping with menstrual cramps but I take a double dose plus some New Chapter fish oils.