AUD

Great Product but not enough in the can

Posted by Reviewer2363573 on Jan 22, 2009

This is the best tasting of these products I've had thus far and the only one with the protein content I was looking for (20 grams!). The problem is that the recommended dose is two scoops which means the product lasts only two weeks. Figure a way to make the product in bulk and save the consumer some money or many will not buy the product once they realize they run out after two weeks. For taste and content this product deserves five stars, but because of the two week thing, I gave it four.

Don't like the taste

Posted by Reviewer2126370 on Nov 20, 2008

I really don't like the flavor of this, I'm having a hard time talking myself into finishing the tub.

MIND BLOWING RESULTS!

Posted by Reviewer2795213 on Sep 06, 2010

When I first learned of the importance of alkalizing one's blood to neutralize the effects of acidic buildup in the body, I began a search to find a complete Green Energy Drink that was designed to do just that. After just one drink, I felt a gentle, tsunami-like wave of PURE energy begin to course thru my body. It was the kind of energy I once felt when I was a small child. Nothing could compare with it. I not only was able to work hard for the rest of the afternoon, late into the night (around midnight) but I woke up long before my chickens, camel, horses, parrots or dogs, bright and early at 5:30 am, with that same energy that made me want to leap out of bed and face the day! (Mind you, this was without the help of an alarm clock!) I couldn't wait to try it again and had another glass for breakfast, only this time, I added a little Agave Nectar to help improve the taste. (It really doesn't need improving, I just happen to like a sweeter taste.) I ended up working HARD (one does that on a ranch) ALL day, and kept waiting for a drop in energy. It NEVER happened! Not only that, but by noon, my usual ready-to-pass-out-n-take-a-nap time, was completely bypassed. I STRONGLY recommend EVERYONE get on this amazing product. I don't care what it costs! (Although, I will tell you, the local healthfood store burned me for twice the price as iHerb!) Just do it! You're worth it, and so is your body! You will LOVE the real energy it provides and OMG! Once you understand the power (and process) behind alkalizing your blood to neutralize acidic buildup, you're going to REALLY Love this stuff! (I was so out of balance that I started to notice physical symptoms that were causing me concern, like shaking hands, rapidly decaying eye-sight, heart palpitations, IBS, mood swings, etc...) This hit me so hard, that within less than 72 hours of taking it, everything started to go the other way! PEOPLE - if you eat/drink nothing else in your life, DRINK THIS! Your body will thank you for it!

Long search is over

Posted by Reviewer2614219 on May 07, 2008

Best combination i can find, could taste better,sweeter. helps diabetics

Olympian Labs Inc

Posted by Reviewer1929541 on Aug 06, 2009

No other drink can compare, as this Hemp and Pea protein is the best for health. The taste and quality of this product is highly recommendable to anyone. Affordable too.

Great for those with food intolerance

Posted by Reviewer1091212 on Jan 08, 2010

I can't really eat veggies without it making me sick. They taste fine about about 1 hours later I'm in the restroom. So Ultimate Green Protein to the rescue! I love this stuff. I drink it every morning in a 16 oz bottle of v8 Splash Berry Blend. It's like having my own jamba juice in the office. It's a berry flavor already but I want something I can enjoy eating every morning. I have been drinking this for over a month now and I am doing a detox, I lost 9 pounds. My skin looks great and I haev a nice glow to me. I just ordered my second bottle on this and I will keep ordering it from iHerbs, it comes so fast and the price is so right. Oh and when I first started taking it I would use 2 scoops but it wasn't agreeing with me so I only use one. The only down side is that it's gritty. It would be best if added to a smoothie adn not just a juice. I don't have time to make those at work, nor do we have a blender. Other then that I just shake it or twrill it before I have a sip so all the thick powder stuff doesn't stay at the bottom on the jar.

Gross

Posted by Reviewer2507591 on Aug 09, 2010

I did not like the taste or the texture of this hemp. It didn not taste like anilla' banana, or berry flavors. It was a mighty dissapointment.

not bad, but...

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Jul 15, 2010

I like the absence of soy and whey protein in this, but it still bothers my stomach a bit and makes me feel sleepy after I ingest it, like most protein shakes. Also, the taste is not great-- could be the pea protein. I have a great suggestion, though: Amazing Grass Amazing Meal, with hemp protein (iHerb has it). Doesn't taste like grass, and it seems to be the only product of its kind that doesn't bother my stomach and actually energizes me. This (unfinished) canister of Ultimate Greens Protein is the last protein shake I will buy-- I'm now going strictly for the Amazing Meals.

Tastes good, no negative side effects noticed.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 23, 2010

In comparison to plain pea protein or plain hemp protein, this definitely tastes better (and this is without added sugar that is prevalent in many fruit-flavored protein powders). As far as health benefits, I can not attest, because I take several other detoxification/nutrient supplements. Fortunately, it does not seem to make me jittery or worsen my sleep. Compared to my favorite rice protein made by Sun warrior, it feels much lighter for my digestive system. My reason for not giving it five stars is cost per serving considering this is not a complete protein. Perhaps it is best to think of it as a gentle, health boost supplement with some low glycemic calories to get you by until a proper meal.

Fantastic way to get tons of protein--And gluten-free!

Posted by Reviewer1926930 on Feb 16, 2011

I've been taking this for 2 weeks now. One container lasts 2 weeks if you take if every day and use the 2 scoops recommended as a serving. I have allergic reactions to just about every protein powder out there and was about to give up until finding this and giving it a try. Happy to report that I can drink it and I feel GREAT afterward. I think I'll know more about the effect it is having on my health overall after I've been taking it for another 2 weeks or so. So far, so good...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »