Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Organix South, TheraNeem Naturals, Shampoo, Scalp Therapé, 12 fl oz (360 ml)

AU$11.42
AU$19.02
Savings of: AU$7.60 (40% Off)

Wonderful shampoo for scalp problems

Posted by Reviewer3108211 on Sep 17, 2010

This shampoo is very effective in alleviating scalp irritation and reducing dandruff. It has a very, very watery consistency, and I lost quite a bit of it between my fingers when I poured it onto my palm the first time I used it. Now I squeeze it directly onto my scalp to avoid wastage.

Excellent Results!

Posted by Reviewer3271898 on Sep 08, 2010

This is the best shampoo I have ever used. My hair and scalp are the healthiest feeling they have ever been. This shampoo is worth the cost. It is all natural and lasts much longer than you would expect. Make sure to use it with the companion conditioner and you will get better results than with prescription products.

I like this formula very much

Posted by Reviewer2850192 on May 02, 2011

I have thick, curly and very dry hair and a very dry, itchy scalp. I ordered this shampoo and its conditioner as it claimed to help my scalp issues and I must say that I really like it. So far my scalp seems to be less itchy and although the verdict is still out for the long-range use, I like it and recommend it for its wonderful consistence, which is light and almost "watery", so it does penetrate the scalp more easily. Hold the bottle right over your hair when ready to shampoo as opposed to squirting some out into your palm if that is what you are used to doing. Again, this formula is "runny" and you will waste it unless you hold it right over your hair. Lathers up very nicely so you do not need to use a lot at a time. Matching conditioner is also very nice and has a very thick consistency. I recommend both!

Much needed scalp relief, FINALLY!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Apr 20, 2012

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO. I have a greasy, sensitive scalp usually accompanied by dandruff and itchiness (I know, a match made in heaven:)). After trying a zillion dandruff shampoos (those with zinc pyritheone and selenium sulfide) with not much success (they usually irritated my scalp even more while their effect on dandruff diminished with regular use) I came to a conclusion that a mild shampoo is what my scalp needs and TheraNeem Organix, Scalp Therape Shampoo is the best I have tried so far. Despite the fact that it contains no SLS, only mild cleansing agents, it does a superb job cleaning my greasy scalp & hair while not additionally irritating it but actually successfully offering much needed relief. For once there is no tightening feeling and no itching on my scalp after washing my hair. It also foams up surprisingly well and will last you quite some time. However since is thinner in consistency than most shampoos (supposedly to better penetrate the scalp) you have to be extra careful when applying it; squeeze it directly on your scalp or into your palm rather than on your fingers.

Fantastic for my sensitive scalp

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Apr 28, 2013

Génial. Odeur a tomber.. Mousse vraiment bien. Très doux.. Laisse le cuir chevelu non irrité. My scalp is really itching from some month.but I have no geasy hair or dandruff Nothing works except this product with the same conditioner that goes together. A miracle for my scalp and my hair Get soft and shiny Ca ma sauvé la vie ou plutôt celle de mon cuir chevelu qui me gratte énormément depuis quelques mois, même si je n'ai pas le cuir chevelu gras ou des pellicules( c'est un des signes lié à la ménopause malheureusement...bref) Ce produit est génial associé au Conditioner de la même ligne. En plus mes cheveux n'ont jamais été aussi doux et soyeux.Ces deux produits fonctionnent mieux pour moi que les shampoings et conditionner de Desert Essence, même si ils sont aussi très bien