AUD

AU$11.34

AU$18.89

Savings of: AU$7.55 (40% off)

very good

Posted by sailasiili on Apr 05, 2014

smells nice and washes my three cats sensitively :)

OUTSTANDING

Posted by 5491351418022769234 on Feb 19, 2014

My pets shampoo was packed very nicely, arrived on time, and is exactly what I needed and wanted. My dogs are clean,smell clean,and have stopped itching. They say thank you, paws up, and give you another five stars.

very nice!

Posted by 4989077048179243290 on Jun 10, 2013

very nice smell, no agressive chemicals like SDS and no allergy in my very sensitive dog

So hard to find these days! Best Price online!

Posted by 5350144183757009467 on May 23, 2013

I was recommended this product years ago for my cat. Worked amazingly well for hotspots! Healed and soothed the skin within days. I also used the balm but the oil works just as well. The shampoo has a clean scent unlike the oils and balm, but they're tolerable,(sort of smells like a nutty-coffee which can be annoying but I'm all about my pet over a slightly annoying scent). I live in San Antonio, and NO ONE seems to carry the Pet Line anymore. From Wholefoods, Cost Plus Nutrition, GNC, Sprouts Market, Vitamin Shoppe and our local Texas market: Central Market (sort of like Whole Foods). iHerbs has THE BEST PRICE and even beat out the actual Organix South website price. I ordered and received within 3 days. You guys are the best!

Keep your kitties and doggies tidy

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Apr 02, 2013

It's a very good shampoo for pets. I bought it to replace dermatological shampoo our vet recommended to use when washing my sweet little JRT's sensitive skin just because I wanted to try something more natural and less reminding of a medicine. This neem shampoo does all the job our special shampoo did - such as stops irritation caused by clothes etc. - plus it's cheaper and doesn't contain rough sulphates. The smell is a bit odd to my nose, but you may love its candy sweetness.

Posted by Reviewer1960974 on Mar 23, 2013

I have used this for years and it's perfect for my thick coated Golden. Great for sensitive skin, helping keep bugs off, and leaves the coat super soft and silky. It really does get all the way through the coat to the skin which is harder to do with others shampoos. Love this product!

This is a very good product

Posted by Reviewer1577457 on Feb 07, 2013

This is a very good product.

Great smell and dogs love it

Posted by Reviewer2112824 on Jan 28, 2013

Great natural shampoo, I love the smell and the dogs seem to love it too. Good foaming and cleaning, will definitely buy again

disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer3344677 on Nov 13, 2012

it's really too diluted, the consistency is almost like water. my groomer had to mix with other shampoo to lather well, i'm disappointed with the product.

my yorkies love

Posted by treisi on Jun 14, 2012

My dog (Yorke) love them,and i buy it the second time,think not last.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »