AUD

AU$13.55

AU$18.97

Savings of: AU$5.42 (29% off)

good

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

must have

Great for hands and feet

Posted by Reviewer1055349 on May 21, 2012

More helpful with dry heels than many other feet creams on the market. Visible results and relief after just a few days of use - a small amount twice a day after showering was enough to improve very dry, cracked skin on heels that was not responding to any other product. Great for hands as a night cream. This butter is very thick so it may be necessary to thin it a little with a lotion for better absorption on the hands. In case of very sensitive skin, it is too rich for areas such as face, neck and chest - it tends to clog pores and cause breakouts.

Fantastic product!

Posted by azronis on May 06, 2013

It smells awful, at least to me, because my mom says she doesn't mind the smell at all. I really do, so next time I am ordering the same item but scented. Apart from the smell, this is the best product I ever used, bought, had. It is absolutely fantastic! And only after using this, I realize what a waste of money was buying various creams, lotions etc. with Shea butter added, as there is like 1% of Shea butter, and the rest is just some chemistry. This is the only product that helped my mom to finally have smooth gentle hands, as her skin is ultra dry, and the only product that helped me with my ultra dry elbows. if you can handle the smell, use it for hydration of lips, there is nothing better! So, if you have dry skin, this is salvation. And it lasts and lasts..you only need a very small amount. Warm it between you palms, or your fingertips, and apply in thin layer, it will absorb easily and won't leave oily finish. Also, great use for cuticles. Well, this is HG for me, I suppose.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Jun 10, 2012

I didn't think I would like it so much. I really enjoy. Using on all my body from hair to nails on legs, after depilation, like massage, or just a creme. My husband is using this butter from psoriasis and has good results. I bought some butters from different fabrics, now I'm using this one. Anyway I will buy more!

Posted by 4871629621072424265 on Jul 24, 2014

Excellent oil! Smells like a nut, I did not like the smell, but I use. Excellent softens feet, cuticles. Helps with skin diseases.

Amazing!

Posted by 5321919708855845361 on Nov 02, 2014

Great creamy texture, and a really yummy natural cocoa smell to it

Great

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on May 28, 2015

This is a great product. I use it on my little ones face for her eczema. It looks greasy when applied, but it's not and it dries fairly quickly.

Not cheap but worth it

Posted by 5236466977530639144 on Nov 18, 2013

This is not the cheapest shea in iherb, but I think I got the right one. I melted some and mixed it with plenty lanolin cream (very cheap and good cream from Australia). I use the mixture twice or thrice as hand cream, and I found it is better than Jurlique and far better than L'occitane. So I decided to stick to this shea butter~~Have recommended it to my friends and relatives.

LOVE THIS!

Posted by 5289610465516094298 on Jun 08, 2016

Okay so this is my second tub. This time I bought the largest size. I love it cos its super hydrating and doesn't irritate my eczema. I use it everything all over my body and on my nails and lips. A really good buy!

its 100% shea butter!

Posted by Reviewer2000287 on Jul 28, 2011

its smells good, and not really strong.. at the first, i dont know how to use it, it doesnt looks like body butter that i ever bought., you must melted by rubbing in your hand..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »