AUD

AU$9.60

AU$13.33

Savings of: AU$3.72 (28% off)

I really love this lotion!

Posted by 5212024080692841462 on Aug 24, 2013

First thing, this lotion has a really really lovely Lemon scent,, very pleasant & not overpowering. i would in fact says its rejuvenating. And the scent stays on for the whole day! This lotion is also rather light and suitable for tropical countries (I'm from 24/7 humid & warm Singapore) so you do not feel sticky at all. I will definitely get this again once it runs out.

smells great!

Posted by Reviewer1813012 on May 12, 2011

I'm all about using clean, lightly scented lotions and soaps. I tried this one because I like the smell of fresh lemons. The lotion is very nice - thick but not greasy and the scent is wonderful. I'd buy this again.

Love this lotion

Posted by Reviewer1669300 on May 15, 2011

Makes skin so soft and smells wonderful. Daughter liked it so much it now resides in her room!

nice

Posted by Reviewer2866200 on Nov 30, 2011

Nice smell and good texture

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1552698 on May 18, 2011

Very soft texture, strongly expressed the smell of lemon, what exactly I need. The lotion is enough liquid, absorbed and applied easily. I do not expect miracles from him, it's still a regular body lotion:)

Really like it!

Posted by Reviewer2258314 on Nov 19, 2011

Excellent product! Moisturizes well, absorbs quickly and smells absolutely lovely. I don't find the scent too strong but I can see why someone else might, because it does linger on the skin. Would buy again.

Not for me

Posted by 4725371843657931101 on Jan 04, 2015

I used this lotion and I don't like it at all. The only positive thing I can say about it is that it has a pleasant lemony smell. It didn't make my skin soft and when I sweat it starts coming out of the skin and it leaves my skin with an oily texture. I do not recommend it at all!

so good, wow

Posted by Reviewer2089796 on Mar 29, 2015

Out of Africa does some great job! I really like the quality and smell of this lotion though usually I am very choosy about creams ))

Lemon cake

Posted by 4901164331802057895 on Aug 13, 2014

This stuff smells just like a lemon cake and leaves your body fully moisturized and the smell lasts for hours!

best bodylotion for dry skin

Posted by 5342945156450390601 on Sep 19, 2014

This is no nonsense product. Very good for dry skin in cold winter time. Absorbs well. The scent is not too strong, meaning it's perfect. (I'm sensitive to smells). And it suits well even very sensitive skin. A gem!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »