July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

OxyLife, Stabilized Oxygen With Colloidal Silver and Aloe Vera, Mountain Berry, 16 oz (473 ml)

AU$7.92
AU$12.45
Savings of: AU$4.53 (36% Off)

Innesah, London , England , UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Mar 03, 2009

Discovered this supplement at Iherb last year now we do not want to be without it. It is very good for sore throats and seems to knock them out and it helps the immune system . We do not get the colds and flu that others seem to get, a wonderful supplement to have in the house.

Awesome product!!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on Apr 14, 2009

This is an awesome product! The very first day that I used it I noticed a surge of energy. This is coming from someone that feels lathargic most of the time!! I will definitely be ordering more of this product..The taste is so yummy also! Give it a try and you will not be disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer1219843 on Jun 11, 2010

I have already reordered this & hope to continue doing so. I had energy I forgot I ever had after taking this. I honestly felt 20 years younger! Excellent product!

Nature´s own antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jun 19, 2009

What a great combination: Stabilized oxygen with colloidal silver. Scientific research has proven that tumors and microbes cannot survive in an environment that is rich in oxygen. And colloidal silver kills 650 known pathogens;virus, bacteria, fungus etc. I can testify to the efficiency of colloidal silver. I have in a very short time got rid of systemic candidiasis and herpes zoster outbreaks. Signs of inflammation in the body are gone. My gums are no longer inflamed. Colloidal silver, as opposed to silver chloride, is non toxic.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Jul 20, 2011

I purchased one of these last time to give it a try and it really works well for me. I have asthma and live in a humid climate with bothers me quite a bit and this helps me to breathe better and have more energy. I bought more for me and some for my mom also.