AUD

AU$23.78

AU$27.87

Savings of: AU$4.10 (15% off)

Soft and Fluffy Pancakes!

Posted by 5478598788350705820 on Apr 10, 2016

When my husband found out he was gluten intolerant I had to change all my recipes to accommodate him. We would eat pancakes once a week at least, so I tried so many different gluten free pancake recipes trying to find something that didn't feel like you were eating leather or fell apart in the pan. Pamela's pancake and baking mix is seriously the best, the pancakes are so soft and fluffy and not too sweet. It's quick and easy to mix up and you can also use it as a replacement flour in normal recipes to make them gluten free which has worked great so far in a variety of muffins and cakes. I love baking and Pamela's pancake and baking mix has made that enjoyable again!

Great Mix

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Nov 19, 2015

I was surprised at how much I like this for pancakes, but Pamela's chocolate chip cookie mix is great too.

Pamela's Baking and Pancake Mix

Posted by 5326889600831396721 on Sep 03, 2015

I love the Pamela's baking and pancake mix. I have only made delicious pancakes, not any of the other suggested receipe yet-- but I can't wait. Wheat and yeast extract are dietary disasters for me so this product is so very welcome!

MUY BUEN PRODUCTO!!

Posted by Reviewer3272035 on Feb 21, 2015

COPRE ESTE PRODUCTO PARA MI HERMANO, LLEVA COMO TRES AÑOS CONSUMIENDOLO Y LE FACINAN!!!

great product

Posted by 4671934828923749546 on Dec 19, 2014

Pamela's Pancake mix is the best I have found on the market. Delicious flavor-much better tasting than gluten flour.

Great quantity for a great price!

Posted by 5094182969185896824 on Dec 05, 2014

So glad to find this sized package for auch a great price!! :)

NOT HAPPY WITH THIS

Posted by EagleLady1 on Oct 02, 2014

I was quite disappointed. I saw the reviews and was expecting a very good tasting product - not so. It has little taste, but more so the texture was not appealing to me. I also tried adjusting the recipes to see if that would help, but not much. This product is not GMO-free, which for the price it surely should be GMO-free at the least and more like organic.

LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer3014897 on Jun 08, 2014

Love Pamelas products! her brand does not disappoint! The best pancakes even my Gluten loving husband enjoys them!

My Foavorite

Posted by Reviewer1990573 on Mar 03, 2014

Have settled on this product to be my favorite gluten-free baking mix --- generally use it to make pancakes and Belgian waffles. They always turn out nicely. Other recipes can be found on their website.

Family favorite

Posted by Reviewer1813782 on Feb 06, 2014

This mix is so good, my family loves it! Makes great pancakes and wonderful muffins. I order this on a regular basis

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »