AUD

AU$24.41

AU$28.61

Savings of: AU$4.21 (15% off)

Easiest, fluffiest pancake mix around!

Posted by Reviewer2995527 on Jan 09, 2012

We love this pancake mix, although you will find a variety of recipes on the back of the bag to experiment with. I also make mini-pancakes with these, spread on some homemade cocoa-almond-butter spread, and make into little sandwiches for the kids' lunches!

Can't tell it's gluten free

Posted by 5308927943517405890 on Mar 03, 2013

I just made banana muffins using this mix and you can't tell it's gluten free. It came out amazing. Very moist and fluffy. I'm having a hard time stopping myself from eating the whole batch. I'm looking forward to experimenting more with this baking mix. Very happy I bought this!!!

Absolutely loved

Posted by 5019939146504591359 on Mar 16, 2013

My 3 yr old loves when I make the biscuit recipe on the back. Also made a dessert bar with 1 cup of the mix, 3/4c butter, 1/2c walnuts ground up, and vanilla, layered with apples cooked in apple pie spice and used a little stevia, at 350 until golden brown. Husband said they tasted like cereal bars that he loved before we went sugar and gluten free

So Good

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

My husband and I are very pleased with this product. The pancakes are light and fluffy, and they taste just like the wheat pancakes, if not better!

Family favorite

Posted by Reviewer1813782 on Feb 06, 2014

This mix is so good, my family loves it! Makes great pancakes and wonderful muffins. I order this on a regular basis

Finished the bag in less than 2 weeks

Posted by annette on Jan 17, 2012

We've used this baking mix almost daily since I got it. Great flavor, makes wonderful pancakes, waffles, biscuits and more. Would love a larger bulk sized bag.

Soft and Fluffy Pancakes!

Posted by 5478598788350705820 on Apr 10, 2016

When my husband found out he was gluten intolerant I had to change all my recipes to accommodate him. We would eat pancakes once a week at least, so I tried so many different gluten free pancake recipes trying to find something that didn't feel like you were eating leather or fell apart in the pan. Pamela's pancake and baking mix is seriously the best, the pancakes are so soft and fluffy and not too sweet. It's quick and easy to mix up and you can also use it as a replacement flour in normal recipes to make them gluten free which has worked great so far in a variety of muffins and cakes. I love baking and Pamela's pancake and baking mix has made that enjoyable again!

BEST PANCAKES EVER

Posted by 4931169184676323919 on Dec 11, 2012

You'll never know they're GF

Great quantity for a great price!

Posted by 5094182969185896824 on Dec 05, 2014

So glad to find this sized package for auch a great price!! :)

great product

Posted by 4671934828923749546 on Dec 19, 2014

Pamela's Pancake mix is the best I have found on the market. Delicious flavor-much better tasting than gluten flour.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »