AUD

AU$22.33

AU$40.61

Savings of: AU$18.28 (45% off)

sore knees/energy

Posted by Reviewer2537206 on Nov 01, 2010

I've taken fo ti off and on for years now. I play sports, and have found fo ti to be excellent for sore knees and stamina levels. I have tried many brands as well, and only tried this one because my favorite was out of stock. Though the name "Paradise Herbs" seems kind of "cheesy," it, I believe, is a powerful extract. And my body seems to respond very well to this particular brand. So I am going to buy another bottle.

Fo Ti helped me regain my youth and my hair

Posted by Reviewer1368353 on Mar 01, 2012

My hair loss condition improved alot after taking fo ti and i felt stronger physically by taking it regularly.

Fo Ti

Posted by karishma on Jun 08, 2014

Fo Ti is an anti aging tonic and reverses graying of hair. Also used for thinning hair treatment and as baldness cures. At the same time it works on the liver and the kidneys to improve the quality of red blood cells and reduce the buildup of hepatic (liver) fat. Paradise Herbs Fo Ti is the best brand for all these.

Excellent

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

A very good product. I use it for my thinning hair and I think it grows faster and a bit stronger. I also feel my mood elevated and have more energy. What I really like in Paradise Herb's products is that there are no binders or fillers. Will buy again.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3205016 on Jul 17, 2012

am impressed, took about 4 days to feel a shift, will explore more products through this brand.

One of the best FOTI available in the market

Posted by 5757520293881387919 on Nov 24, 2012

I have tried many Foti 's but this and Dr. Shen are the best!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2686179 on Apr 24, 2013

helps with hair shedding

Paradise Herbs Fo Ti

Posted by Reviewer2358588 on Aug 02, 2014

Fo Ti actually does what they say it does, I think.. good for hair color and libido. Paradise Herbs has great quality products, in my experience. They are pricey, but much more reasonabl on iHerb! iHerb has great service, but I think the US Postal service is lagging a bit.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2234897 on Dec 26, 2011

The first ho shou wu product that ive tried but the quality seems good since ive have been taking 2 caps every morning and my energy has been really good

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1370163 on Nov 30, 2010

Loved it... very high quality...very pleasant and subtle effects...I have already reordered

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »