AUD

anti-cravings for alcohol

Posted by Reviewer1848931 on Jan 25, 2009

I bought this in the hopes that it would help me curb my cravings for alcohol. I get cravings when I am under stress, it isn't a constant thing, but I do misuse alcohol when I am under stress (which by the way it doesn't help in the end). Anyhow, this really does work! I started with two capsules 2x a day and have had no cravings since. I have even seen booze in the fridge and have had no desire to drink it. I am now only take two capsules once a day and it still works. It is truly amazing! I hope that anyone with a problem gives this a try!

The drinking cut down a little

Posted by Reviewer3311622 on Aug 26, 2009

I purchased this for my husband because he had a blood test where his liver enzymes came out EXTREMELY high. I don't think of my husband as being an alcoholic but I am willing to try anything to try and get his levels back on track. He definitely has drank less since taking Kudzu but hasn't stopped completely. Normally he would drink 3-4 drinks and lately he has been down to about 1-1/2 drinks. He is also taking Milk Thistle. I'm not sure which supplement has effected his drinking habits but in my mind...whatever works.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1752686 on Feb 27, 2007

Is working for a recovering alcoholic - he says it helps stop the cravings for alcohol.

kudzu

Posted by Reviewer2685488 on May 27, 2008

taking for addiction issues. but also aided in appetite control and general well being. will continue use. 2000 years of use by the Chinese can't be wrong!

Planetary herbals Kudzu recovery

Posted by Reviewer3254330 on Feb 05, 2008

I don't know how long they take to work but I purchased the tablets to help me stop drinking alcohol and nothing has happened as yet!!! I am still wanting to drink as much if not more.

doent work

Posted by Reviewer2584198 on Oct 26, 2010

Have been trying these tablets everyday for 2 weeks. It has not reduced my desire to consume alcohol what so ever.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1992197 on Apr 16, 2009

I bought this as a liver cleanse and it works well without dehydrated or depleting your body.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on Nov 09, 2008

Not sure how this is going. Some days there are no cravings and like there is a bottle of wine sitting right there but I don't feel I want it! Other days it does not seem to help so much. I have only done the 2 pill per day so I am thinking of upping my dosage for more consistant results. If it works one day you are way ahead in my view.

Kudzu

Posted by Reviewer2760794 on Oct 01, 2008

Early days for me ,but as I type my craving/desire for alchol has definatly dissipated.I truely hope this continues Sue Victoria Australia

Kudzu Recovery

Posted by Reviewer3336027 on Nov 08, 2007

I took as directed on package and had good results. The product seemed to reduce my desire for alcohol.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »