AUD

AU$18.66

AU$34.55

Savings of: AU$15.89 (46% off)

Helps keep skin clear

Posted by LotusJ57 on May 01, 2008

If you are looking for a natural solution to acne this is it. I have found that it works wonderfully and very quickly. Love this product!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2263997 on Jun 07, 2010

It really does the job. Skin on my back has almost cleared. I'm taking the pill for 2 weeks only but I see the difference already

Skin Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2389354 on Oct 27, 2007

I use this along with Burdock Root and Vitamins A and D to help clear the acne I have had a problem with for the past 24 years. The combination of these vitamins seem to be the only thing that work for me besides a prescription. My only problem with the product is the taste.

Planetary Herbals Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer1925596 on Oct 16, 2008

I noticed a big difference in using this product in conjunction with Burdock root.. My skin has looked so much better since using it...I have tried many things and this product exceeds all.. My skin has never been completely clear and I know it probably never will but I am ok that it is pretty close to it thanks to this product.

Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Oct 27, 2010

Unfortunately had to stop taking it because it seems to aggravate a chronic painful bladder condition I have (interstitial cystitis).

Really difficult to swallow.

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Sep 09, 2014

These tablets are not in a casing and they're big which makes them hard to swallow. I have been taking them for just under a month now and am seeing my adult acne clear up. I take it with burdock root, liver detoxifier, DIM, Vitex and zinc.

stomach ache and sudden periods. not for me(((

Posted by Linden on Oct 11, 2011

its difficult to jurge how effective or good this stuff is. intended to take it with burdock root, but stopped after two portions cause i felt unwell and my stomach was aching. on the second day periods came... no more experimenting.

great

Posted by Reviewer1183223 on Jan 31, 2010

This product does work. I seen results in one week.

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer1311340 on Sep 01, 2011

it's ok

not for shingles

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

got these for my husband's shingles outbreak. These didn't really work for that. May be more for acne type skin issues.