AUD

AU$16.24

AU$20.28

Savings of: AU$4.05 (20% off)

Ghee Clarified Butter

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

Ghee is typically used in India. I started using Ghee a couple of years ago to help prevent tooth decay. 1/4 teaspoon of Ghee with 1/4 teaspoon of high quality Cod Liver Oil three times per day will help alleviate tooth decay. I avoided a root canal as a result of following this recipe. Plus my sensitive teeth issues have pretty much been eliminated altogether. I do find Ghee to be kind of greasy and it sort of has a funny taste to it, so to alleviate these issues I just put it in a smoothie. Then you don't really taste either of them. It has had amazing results for me. I have found that IHerb has a very reasonable price on Ghee 4 - 5 dollars cheaper than what I was paying for it locally. So now I'm purchasing it through IHerb. I'm sure Ghee has many other useful purposes as well. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Remeber to check out the daily and weekly specials for more terrific savings. Have a good day.

Very good quality, yummy and healthy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This clarified butter is true magic! It tastes so much better than regular butter, it is organic, lactose and casein free. The price is very good too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

ghee

Posted by StephanieH on Jan 18, 2011

great product if you're lactose intolerant.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3144790 on May 24, 2011

Great product, very happy you have it. I made my own ghee before, a lot of work and twice as expencive. Will buy this product from now on.

I'll give it 5 stars although I don't like the taste

Posted by marley on Feb 20, 2011

I read that this is also great as a moisturizer and for acne,stomach aches,burns etc..

Great ghee

Posted by Reviewer2224721 on Apr 14, 2011

I use this all the time in my cooking and it's a very pure ghee with a high smoke point. Much easier to use than regular butter and a must for Indian cooking.

PERFECT

Posted by Reviewer1362253 on Aug 16, 2011

This ghee has it all, organic, 100% grass fed cows, nice flavour, beautiful colour and great to use in all my cooking. A bit strong for toast but that is the only minor down side for me. I love it.

YOUR BODY NEEDS CHOLESTEROL !!!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

and this product is one of the best ways to get it,and throw away all those margarines out the window!i have never ever tasted such a great Butter. you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I have dairy protein intolerance, and I can use this product, no problem. Tastes great and stable at high temperatures (therefore more healthy to use for frying than most oils:)

Clarified Butter

Posted by Reviewer2129595 on Sep 26, 2011

Love this!! As Dr Oz suggested, I put this in my nostrils at bedtime. It is very calming and helps clear your head.