AUD

AU$16.43

AU$20.52

Savings of: AU$4.09 (20% off)

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1639408 on Jul 08, 2012

But not as good as Pure Indian Foods brand which is more yellow and flavourful. However, I can't afford the $30 shipping with them. Very glad iherb carries a comparable product for a great shipping rate that usually comes like a bullet across the Canadian border the very next day. Thanks also for the free sampes of Cococeps.

Important product!

Posted by Reviewer1629178 on Dec 21, 2011

Ghee is healthy - especially for your gut. But I don't like the taste so much I hope.

Best Ghee!

Posted by Reviewer1309217 on Sep 16, 2011

Great product! Wish it was a bit cheaper as $9+shipping is a bit much but keeping in mind that it is a specialty product, i'm happy!

Ghee clarified butter

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Dec 17, 2012

Good quality, easy to use, good value for money. Shame you had a weight/cost special offer which disappeared

Great product, love the "caramel"-type flavor. Replacing regular butter with this entirely.

Posted by Reviewer2766789 on Mar 31, 2011

I'm glad that iHerb stocks this, the package size is also good - low shipping weight low costs.

THIS IS GHEE-T STUFF!

Posted by jayzou on Apr 07, 2012

It smells really sweet and goes on easily even when it's cold. The only thing is that the process seems energy-intensive, like the way maple syrup is made. I'll try to stick with butter or coconut oil until I find out how much heat and time it takes to make ghee.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2325479 on Sep 25, 2011

A big jar, the taste is yum, handy to use to all cooking. Can't complain!

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1668183 on Feb 24, 2012

It tastes great . I think I'll try to make my own it might be a little cheaper. But if your not that adventurous give this a try.

Great Ghee

Posted by 4698809703023224371 on Jul 05, 2013

I really like this ghee. I use it with most of my cooking. Has got a great flavor.

Interesting, but $$$$

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Aug 31, 2013

This is a high-quality clarified butter which has a strong but subtle caramel scent to it. It cooks nicely and spreads well. My only problem with it is the 6x cost over regular, good-quality butter. I won't be buying it again, but would happily accept it as a gift. (grin)