Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

AU$16.65
AU$19.52
Savings of: AU$2.87 (15% off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 1190 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
Sort By

Items 21-25 of 220 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »

Super

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 17, 2012

Labai skanus ir kvapnus lydytas sviestas. Perkam mes ir LT Ghee sviesta, bet jis ne toks geras kaip sis. Sis kvepia karamele, lydosi kaitinant graziai geltona aukso spalva. Labai geras produktas.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Delicious and fragrant

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3192716 on Dec 29, 2013

I bought this primarily for Indian recipes, but after opening it I knew I was going to be using it for a lot more--like spreading on bread. This has so much more wonderful butter flavor than typical butter. And without milk solids in it, it can withstand high temperatures much better than butter. This is EXCELLENT for pan frying a steak.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Magnificent Ghee!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5412551034486281569 on Feb 14, 2015

We've been using this ghee for 5 weeks now and the whole family of 5 are loving it. We use it to make butter balls (ghee and honey mixed together, shaped into a ball and refrigerated to set. We use it in our baking and our frying too. It's very versatile. We're on the GAPS diet so it's been very beneficial.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

I really love this!!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5312523318718987222 on Jan 24, 2014

I got this for a pretty long time ago. Usually i use this for my baking. My cookies were yummy.. so nice texture. Very satisfied! and i will take this again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

my must-have

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by pro-iherb on Mar 09, 2013

Before I bought ghee here, I produced it by myself. Actually I do not see any difference!!! Very good glass jar, real ghee inside. I use it everywhere - not only gor safe cooking but also for healing any skin problems. Highly recommend! *** Это мой must-have - то, что в доме должно быть всегда! Раньше я делала топленое масло сама, так вто это ничем не отличается! Отличная стеклянная упаковка. Использую его не только для безопасного проиготовления пищи, но и для лечения многих кожных проблем, особенно хорош для рук и губ!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 21-25 of 220 total

« Previous | 3 4 5 6 7 | Next »