AUD

AU$16.48

AU$20.58

Savings of: AU$4.11 (20% off)

I love ghee

Posted by Reviewer2676859 on Mar 10, 2012

good taste, wonderful that it hopefullly comes from a good organic source. Good price!

Huge tub!

Posted by Reviewer2170789 on Jul 03, 2012

Thought this was the small tub I buy for over $10 at grocery store. Very surprised when I received a giant tub!

Creamy!

Posted by Reviewer1198367 on Aug 01, 2012

Most ghees are a bit rough in texture. This one is just amazing and super smooth. Also so tasty. I love it. Grass fed ghee too. Ordered as many as I could get so great!

Fantastic butter

Posted by DavidH on Aug 05, 2012

This stuff is delicious, I can just eat it out of the jar. Really the best butter I've had.

Great!

Posted by Mearced on Sep 22, 2012

We use this in lieu of butter for frying and cooking since it does not spoil and has a higher smoke point. It will not burn like regular butter. I like that it is organic. Only wish that it specified that it was from pasture fed cows.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1230572 on Sep 26, 2012

Great product, great price! My 2 yr old who's intolerant to the milk protein, can eat this without any problems.

A kitchen staple

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 09, 2012

Ghee is such a nourishing fat, revered in the Ayurvedic system for its sattvic 'bliss' quality. Beautiful to cook with, and I also add it to smoothies for its wonderful creaminess and medicinal benefits. Love that it's packaged in glass too!

Lovely product!

Posted by sobr9000 on Jun 11, 2012

We have started using this product recently and are very impressed with it's quality and taste. We are on a gluten and casein free diet and decided to trial Purity Farms Organic ghee, because it's organic, based on grass fed animals and is certified lactose and casein free.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2690945 on Jun 16, 2012

As a paleo dieter, this is the only kind of dairy spread that's allowed. Great for cooking on steamed veggies or to fry up your eggs for breakfast.

Good taste.

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Jun 27, 2012

This tastes good and is better for you than regular butter, but a little goes a long way. I think it would be easy to get too much.