AUD

AU$12.80

AU$16.14

Savings of: AU$3.34 (21% off)

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3009699 on Mar 08, 2010

It works beatifully on old and new scars.I have a healed scar tissue after skin graft which took place in SEP of 2009.I have started to use it as soon as as it arrived and I see change of color in my scar.It is lighter and softer to touchr.It is only 2 weeks and I see results.Years ago I had some other surgery and I used similar product from Poland on my big scar tissue it worked wonders.Based on that previous experience I bought this one which does the trick.The product from Poland is called Cepan.The cost is probably the same but has triple volume.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Sep 20, 2008

This has reduced a large and nasty scar to barely visible. I started using it right away after surgery and after 6 months the scar has almost disappeared. Great for wrinkles, too!

Super cream!

Posted by Reviewer2348898 on Dec 25, 2010

I use this ointment for over a year on some old scares and is amazing how well is working. And now I want to have this ointment in my home pharmacy for every little scar that my kids might get. Acne scars, play scars, new or old is working.

Outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer1221476 on Mar 16, 2009

I got this for my boyfriend after surgery from a badly broken leg. He has been very impressed with the results and noticed reductions in his scars in a week.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1390685 on Oct 17, 2012

Works very good! The best I have found on the market.

Good for Acne Scars & Preventing Scars

Posted by Reviewer1037014 on Aug 30, 2010

My skin scars very easily from any scrap or acne blemish. I've been using this product for almost 2 weeks. Works pretty quickly on lightening my acne scars on back and chest. If I apply the ointment on my newer blemishes, I have noticed that my skin will not scar once the blemish dies - when before nearly every blemish would scar. Any new scratch or scrape I get I apply the ointment and I do not scar. I have an old scratch on my arm that is a dark brown scar and the ointment hasn't seemed to work too well with that one, no noticable lightening - but maybe with more time. Thumbs up for my other scars though and for scar prevention.

seems good

Posted by Sabine on Mar 02, 2011

We haven't used this product more than a week, so I don't now if it is working. Smells good. Easy to apply. I use it on scars on my daughters face.

Great

Posted by missyhuii on May 22, 2010

Have been using irregularly for about 4months. Visible difference especially to newer/more superficial scars. :)

great...

Posted by Reviewer2998836 on Jan 11, 2010

love this. I have mastectomy scars that turned into keloid, because my disolveable stitches have not yet disolved after more than 6 months...however, that being said, I believe this stuff is making a differenece.

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2555530 on Sep 20, 2012

I bought this cream just to try it - I wasn't expecting a lot. When I saw the size of the tube I was bit skeptical that it will be enough to make any difference but....the cream is greasy and I have been using it as directed 5-6 times a day for a month now and I still have some left. I have 3 scars from a knee surgery... they are very red and started looking like a keloid scar which I wasn't too keen on. I have been using this cream and I can see improvement in the color - the scar is looking a bit paler that it was, it is becoming softer too. You really have to massage it and keep using the cream often. Even my surgeon said that the scars look better (and he never makes comments like that - I guess that is not his main concern). I am really happy with this product and will continue to use it.