AUD

AU$12.77

AU$16.18

Savings of: AU$3.42 (21% off)

Bof

Posted by 4973936853466673922 on Jun 19, 2015

Aucun effet sur mes cicatrices, jeter à la poubelle

Maybe

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

I got a long red ugly scar after a surgery. It lighted it a little bit. But after 3 tubes i give up. The scar is 3 years old and dident get any different after use. Cream smelled a bit weird but not bad.

Effective, but not to be used on the face*

Posted by 5460017162830610883 on Oct 06, 2014

After using this cream for just 2-3 weeks I've had a noticeable reduction in my acne scars, but the unfortunate thing was that it made me break out. The cream seems to be more effective on smaller scars or ones that are in less obvious places.

Didn't work for me

Posted by NorwegianDragon on Jan 26, 2013

Didn't remove any kind of scars!

It works

Posted by Reviewer1390685 on Oct 17, 2012

Works very good! The best I have found on the market.

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2555530 on Sep 20, 2012

I bought this cream just to try it - I wasn't expecting a lot. When I saw the size of the tube I was bit skeptical that it will be enough to make any difference but....the cream is greasy and I have been using it as directed 5-6 times a day for a month now and I still have some left. I have 3 scars from a knee surgery... they are very red and started looking like a keloid scar which I wasn't too keen on. I have been using this cream and I can see improvement in the color - the scar is looking a bit paler that it was, it is becoming softer too. You really have to massage it and keep using the cream often. Even my surgeon said that the scars look better (and he never makes comments like that - I guess that is not his main concern). I am really happy with this product and will continue to use it.

Still no results

Posted by Reviewer2025078 on Sep 11, 2012

After a month it's still no results

Mild

Posted by Reviewer1466261 on Aug 06, 2012

Not sure but still apply whenever my kind got a scar

To be determined

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on May 18, 2012

I used the cream on an old scar, and yet to see any action. The wound was based on a freezing by a dermatologist did a freezing of sabacious cells.

it really works

Posted by Reviewer1080812 on May 03, 2012

The cream is greasy but the acne scars became more smooth. Definitely worth trying.