AUD

AU$7.10

AU$7.89

Savings of: AU$0.79 (10% off)

nice and soft

Posted by Reviewer1847544 on Jan 11, 2012

perfect for everyday but kind of expensive

Really soft

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

I use them constantly, really good replacement heads for Radius toothbrush. // Использую постоянно, очень хорошие сменные головки для хорошей щеткию

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1830637 on Oct 03, 2012

Free shipping by purchasing better. Me and the groom to use a toothbrush.

A truly "soft" brush head!!

Posted by Reviewer1924078 on Apr 17, 2011

I love this toothbrush (and the fact that it's made in the U.S.A.). THis is a great soft brush that won't wear your gums away. Plus, it's extra wide. Really nice for a great cleaning.

Amazing!

Posted by 5430292130974605726 on May 28, 2016

Soft, cruelty free, eco friendly......they're the best thing ever! I've been buying these for the past year, and will definitely continue to do so.

best toothbrushes ever

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Jun 23, 2016

constantly ordering

Perfect

Posted by 4991798871384386971 on Jul 07, 2016

When ordering, I was unsure if I would like the broad brush head, but now I love it. It brushes your gums more effectively than a regular one and feels effortless. I also like the softness of these, I tend to brush quite hard so softer is definitely better for my teeth. They're not too soft though, the brush still cleans effectively. I can't get these to last 3 months like suggested, I change heads once a month and by then they look pretty worn out - but like I said, I brush a bit too hard, twice a day. Perhaps a gentler touch would make them last longer.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1624293 on Oct 25, 2011

Good broad brush, but too soft bristles. Use with a brush of medium hardness.

Love the idea!

Posted by 4657564105170811244 on Feb 26, 2016

I love the idea of using a small toothbrush head, and only replacing a small part of the toothbrush instead of the whole thing. The less plastic in the landfills, the better. The toothbrush worked ok, but I think this particular one was too soft. I had to replace it too often and it felt like it wasn't really scrubbing my teeth enough. The head is also a little too wide. Next time, I will try their medium style and see if that works better for me.