AUD

AU$6.49

AU$9.28

Savings of: AU$2.79 (30% off)

Did not last long

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Apr 14, 2016

I enjoy eating a lot of garlic and onions - so I am always on the look out for natural products that help to maintain fresh or pleasant scented breath. I 'experimented' using this following the directions at different times with different foods but mainly with garlic and onions - it worked pretty okay but only lasted about 15 minutes. Fortunately, for me I also ordered the WOW WOW Drops with this - and this was very very effective. I will not be ordering Mint Asure again as it did not work for me.

Good but not enough?

Posted by 4991798871384386971 on Mar 23, 2016

On the upside: the taste is good, nice and minty, and it's sweetened with xylitol which is good for your teeth. Downside: even three capsules isn't enough, doesn't freshen mouth fully. I don't know if what is inside the capsules does anything because I haven't had garlic or the likes. If yes, then this might be worth keeping around. A good emergency mouth refreshener, but I'll stick to xylitol gum for regular use.

swallow after mint is gone

Posted by 5206926606939835129 on Feb 25, 2016

just got these and I must not have read the instructions! first, you're supposed to suck 2-3 of them. then i guess you're supposed you're swallow it! that's good to know because i was keeping it in my mouth until the capsule popped. the parsley oil doesn't taste good at all to me! so better to have the oils release in my stomach than my mouth and it should still work i guess

Mint Asure review

Posted by Reviewer1141205 on Apr 20, 2015

Quite simply, my wife says this is the only product that has ever worked on my bad breath. I've read the naysayers, but if it didn't work, she certainly wouldn't encourage me to waste our money all these years.

better than skittles

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jul 31, 2014

great for travels & keeping one's mouth fresh, rather potent, one must like peppermint but it was perfect for my flight & also carry them in my handbag! organic & non fattening! what could one ask, I have the ultrabright smile & smell too!

don't like it

Posted by miracle on Jun 19, 2014

I see no results

Not working

Posted by odereviews on May 12, 2014

I didn't notice any difference after using these.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I've been using this for several months and I think it works. Though I've never really had a problem with mouth odor, I feel more confident about my breath not being bad.

Absolute hit!

Posted by 5158596275901960722 on Apr 03, 2014

I really can't imagine my life without, this thing is a real treasure and now I can without doubt eat onion or garlik even on a date if I have mint asure with me.

Did nothing

Posted by 5066321041607994441 on Mar 15, 2014

Great idea and fun to eat, but these didn't do anything long term