10% Off Orders Over $40!

Rainbow Light, Probiolicious Probiotic Gummies, Delicious Berry Flavor, 50 Gummies

AU$14.52
AU$20.75
Savings of: AU$6.23 (30% Off)

Rainbow

Posted by 4900008745515125202 on Sep 28, 2012

Cool!

These are so good

Posted by Reviewer2782963 on Dec 03, 2012

These are so tasty, I have servre acid reflux and they help balance my system so it isn't as sensitive. Really good price here on i-Herb.

works for us

Posted by tesslouise on Nov 05, 2013

Pros: -Rainbow Light is a brand I trust. -The gummies are shelf-stable. -My daughter likes them. They taste good. -It is easier for me to give her a gummy than to mix a powder into food or drink and coax her to finish it. Cons: -The gummies are EXTREMELY chewy and so the label's "age 4 and up" guideline is no joke.

Tastes good, but not sure if actually working

Posted by Reviewer2432935 on Jul 17, 2012

I lovvvve the flavor of these gummies, but I'm not totally convinced that they work as far as the probiotic benefits are concerned. I can see these working for children, possibly, as a warm-up to taking daily probiotics. They are dosed at 2x day, which is better for kids b/c they are so delicious I'd worry about them OD'ing. I'm a big fan of probiotics, but don't see the same results from this gummy version as I do from the pill form.

good

Posted by 4893991172490888255 on Sep 26, 2012

Good tasty! Exellent Flavor