AUD

AU$10.23

AU$11.88

Savings of: AU$1.65 (14% off)

The very best

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jun 20, 2013

Love this salt. My favorite. Wonderful. Good for everything, including my adrenals. And in this desert heat, it's absolutely essential.

A favorite

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Apr 04, 2013

No added chemicals so it lumps a bit. Pink in it has natural minerals mixed in. Have used it for many years and will continue to do so.

High Quality

Posted by MagicMan on Aug 14, 2012

This is an excellent salt.I have used this salt and Himalayan salt.I have even mixed the two together , they are both excellent.But I do beleive taste wise this is the best , using them both together really energizes me.Since I have started using them about 3 months now my blood pressure is excellent hardly never needing any blood pressure medicine any more.But once again I have no bad words at all about Himalayan because i really like mixing them together half and half for synergistic effects...

Cheapest real salt around

Posted by 4940488047839108552 on Aug 11, 2012

I do wish I could afford salts with more minerals but that's where trace mineral drops come in. This salt has great flavor and is much better than processed salt.

Real Salt

Posted by Reviewer1261601 on Mar 06, 2012

Awesome! We use this salt in place of whtie processed salts. We love Real Salt. We get so many minerals everyday because of this salt. We recommend every to try it. It tastes so much better than white processed salt.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »