Renew Life, Heavy Metal Cleanse, 30-Day Program

AU$ 36.44
3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

never felt better!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 From Poland on Sep 26, 2008

I took this product two years ago and never felt better. I had increased energy and felt really uplifted. I think the cleanse was gentle, but very effective. I have another set and will purchase a second. I think it may be more effective to actually do two sets back to back, to get a more complete cleanse. Can't recommend this more!

Not Powerful Enough. . .

Posted by chaappy From Philippines on Aug 16, 2011

It didn't help me much with my arms numbness and tickling needles, Still have foggy mind, Specially when your Overweight the heavy metals goes deeper into your fats and tissues so it can't be cleanse by this product, It also causes constipation if you don't eat lots of fiber, I also gained a pound because you need to eat lots of high fiber foods and meats for healthy elimination of heavy metals. Fasting is far more superior and powerful than this cleanser, I fasted for 21 Days and all my numbness, twitching muscles and tickling needles are gone! Plus all rapid weight loss without flabbiness, I achieve superb Mental and Mind Clarity no more Foggy brain. I suggest fasting for 21 Days before taking this product as Fasting will release those heavy metals dug deeply into those fats and tissues.

Heavy Metal Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2278923 From Texas on Jan 24, 2011

Did not work for me, it elevated my blood pressure.