AUD

Nice at first

Posted by Reviewer1955601 on Nov 14, 2009

This cream helped heal my skin but I eventually broke out. It may be from something else but i'm going to switch to a different moisturizer just in case. I have sensitive skin so if you have normal skin this cream may be great for you.

Nice light cream

Posted by Reviewer1598190 on Feb 26, 2010

It's a nice light cream for the day. It doesn't have a smell and it is easily absorbed in the skin. The cream doesn't feel fat so it is easy to apply on the skin.

A gentle, dewy glow.

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on May 31, 2009

This stuff is fantastic! My skin looks like that of a radiant goddess. I wish I would've found it years ago!

Reviva Labs Hawaiian Seaweed day cream

Posted by Reviewer2781768 on Apr 20, 2013

Smells good, light cream for oily skin

Very good cream , a little heavy

Posted by MyDewHerb on Aug 07, 2014

Like all reviva products I have used - this cream is great. However it is a little heavy for my taste (I have regular skin) so I use it as a night cream.

Good day cream, awesome ingredients

Posted by 5251163200681656028 on Jan 26, 2015

I like the texture and smell of this cream.

nice

Posted by LadyLi on Jan 06, 2012

At me the normal/combined skin. For my skin the cream has seemed a little heavy. I use it as a night cream, instead of as day. To owners of a normal and dry skin, it seems to me, it will approach more. The cream is quickly absorbed and well humidifies.

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Feb 26, 2016

I really like it, very moisturizing but get absorbed fast! nice smell too

Probably the best day cream I have used

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

I have tried many face creams, but this one is my favourite. It's soft, light and unscented, sinks into the skin quickly and really moisturises it. It does not leave my skin sticky, as many other creams have done. On days where my skin is extra dry I might need some coconut oil on it first, but on regular days this is perfect. It's so nice under makeup, and it doesn't break me out at all. I am vey pleased with this product!

Love the smell and results

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Nov 28, 2013

The smell is amazing. This is applied in the morning and then the vitamin C moisturizer of the same price at night. With the combination, it does help my stubbornly dry skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »