AUD

AU$30.23

AU$46.48

Savings of: AU$16.26 (35% off)

Helps skin discoloration

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 02, 2016

It seemed to help, ever so slightly, fade a brown spot on my skin. Moisturizing and did not irritate my skin.

skin changes within days

Posted by Reviewer3091023 on Dec 04, 2014

This is fantastic product. I also use/d Dr P products and have over the years, very expensive. I will use this and the Reviva products with peptides, C ester, ALA and DMAE from now on. This Reviva product has reduced the age of my hands by years in 7 days. Its not a moisturiser. It corrects sun damaged skin cells and has brought youth and healthy thicker skin... If you dont need it give it to your ancient wrinkled thinning skinned parent. I will to mine in their 90's.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Feb 07, 2014

Next best of Reviva's creams after EFA. It's heavier and more sticky than EFA,but not greasy and it's very good. Smells nice of nothing! Will buy again.

Great cream

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 28, 2013

I love this cream and reviva hyalronic acid which I use under this one.

Awsome

Posted by Reviewer3310425 on Oct 03, 2012

Finally found a cream worth the high price. It absorbs and actually does help with the fine lines I am getting at 35. And it is natural which is so very hard to find.

Tissue Growth Factor

Posted by Reviewer1173564 on Feb 17, 2012

I can see the benefits. The product is not greasy.

Skin Repair

Posted by Reviewer1094801 on Jan 03, 2012

I have not been using this long enough to fully rate it, but so far I am amazed at the results.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Oct 12, 2011

I am in my mid-40s, but most hardcore anti-aging products break me out. Not this one. You would not believe the difference. Of course, this is coming from someone who has been using anti-acne products and glycolic acid, so maybe I noticed a huge rejuvenescence because I had not been addressing the aging problem before. Still, it's a great product. Goes on smooth and makes such a difference in my skin texture. My skin looks translucent (but at my age that just means more veins ;). Recommended.

Good cream

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Sep 28, 2011

I used this for week but then it started breaking me out so I gave to my husband who loves it.

Incredible product!

Posted by Reviewer1770999 on Jun 22, 2011

I'm 59 years old and this is one of the best skincare, anti-aging products I've used (and I've tried a lot)! The price is very reasonable, especially considering a similar product at a local plastic surgeon's office is at least twice the price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »