Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Reviva Labs, TGF Beta-1 (Tissue Growth Factor) Cream, 2 oz (55 g)

AU$30.03
AU$42.90
Savings of: AU$12.87 (30% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Effective and fantastic price

Posted by Reviewer1972794 on Jul 30, 2009

This is an effective product for me. I am in my early 50's, female, and have been using very high-end Dr. P products for years. I decided to try this product and a couple others. Right now, the products I have purchased from iherb will be my purchases of the future. My skin texture is so nice. My skin looks fresh. I am also using products with peptides and DMAE, C-Ester and ALA. I work for a facial plastic surgeon. Patients are constantly assessing my skin and I get compliments every single day. So far, I have avoided surgery.

from New Zealand

Posted by Reviewer1463786 on Dec 28, 2009

This is very light cream. It goes very well over the Source Naturals hyaluronic serum at night as on it's own is not moisturising enough for my skin. Use it also on the back of my hands and around the eyes (where it seems good). Will need to use it for several months to see if it really makes a difference.

A Great Product For Its Price

Posted by Reviewer1662324 on Mar 15, 2010

Have tried using the cream for about a week and felt that it smoothes and moisturise your skin. I have combine this cream with the glycolic acid cream and it has wonderful results. The face glows and the skin is very clear. I love it and will continue using it.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Oct 12, 2011

I am in my mid-40s, but most hardcore anti-aging products break me out. Not this one. You would not believe the difference. Of course, this is coming from someone who has been using anti-acne products and glycolic acid, so maybe I noticed a huge rejuvenescence because I had not been addressing the aging problem before. Still, it's a great product. Goes on smooth and makes such a difference in my skin texture. My skin looks translucent (but at my age that just means more veins ;). Recommended.

Awsome

Posted by Reviewer3310425 on Oct 03, 2012

Finally found a cream worth the high price. It absorbs and actually does help with the fine lines I am getting at 35. And it is natural which is so very hard to find.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »