AUD

AU$11.47

AU$13.48

Savings of: AU$2.01 (15% off)

My Favorite Tea

Posted by Reviewer2009889 on Oct 15, 2012

I have enjoyed this tea for several years. I have never tasted better. Thank you Iherb for carrying this product now. I love one-stop shopping.

love it

Posted by 4739706578481200697 on Dec 25, 2012

great taste, like it

Great Loose Leaf Tea

Posted by Reviewer1686088 on Sep 02, 2013

This is the first loose leaf tea I have ordered from iHerb. I normally order tea in bags. This jasmine tea is wonderful...love the taste and the packaging!

good brand

Posted by Reviewer1448049 on Oct 15, 2013

Rishi is a good trusted name in tea and the loose tea is organice which is important to me. Jasmine is my favorite tea which I have every day.

Why is the box so big?

Posted by 5110869369090783977 on Feb 18, 2016

Very nice and fragrant tea. The box could easily hold double the quantity of tea, which I don't find too nice. At least the tea is good...

amazing taste

Posted by Reviewer2356316 on Feb 26, 2016

this tea is amazing. It has an authentic and significant jasmine smell and taste. I was surprised by intensity of the jasmine in this. It also doesn't get bitter or overly dark if I over steep which is surprising. I love, love, love this tea. My only disappointment is that I paid around $5.25 ish the last time I ordered it a few months ago (I ordered a few boxes). Now its $8.50! Not sure how often I will be buying it now :-( really disappointing.

Tasty Jasmine Tea! Nice Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I appreciate that this tea is USDA Organic. This is a fresh and soothing green tea scented with the enchanting aroma of jasmine blossoms. Green tea has so many health benefits too!

Great flavour

Posted by 5492807217605148263 on May 06, 2014

I really like this tea and have ordered it numerous times from iherb

相当好喝

Posted by 5448071388697909108 on May 25, 2014

一打开就能闻到茶和茉莉的香气,非常清香悠远。茶汤的颜色也很清亮,入口无涩味,口感很顺滑,而且茉莉的味道也可以喝出来,不像其它一些牌子的茉莉绿茶只能闻到茉莉味但喝不出。

Rishi Tea

Posted by 5290446177300338851 on Jun 19, 2014

Love Rishi tea. After it every other brand tastes "blah" . My very favourite one is the Jasmine Dragon Pearls. I also like white peony, ginger tumeric and blueberry Rooiboos. I use individual infusers to make the tea and even carry a wire mesh ball infuser with me so I can have my own tea at lunchtime.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »