AUD

AU$5.19

AU$6.11

Savings of: AU$0.92 (15% off)

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

Very good flavor

Posted by 5267767099857197602 on Mar 16, 2016

Nice noodles I loved the kelp they are a little hard to bite I am u to the regular noodles so maybe that is way I found them hard but I will definitely buy again since I love noodles and kelp!!!

Good product

Posted by 5446030360478308434 on Dec 11, 2015

I mixed these noodles with spaghetti sauce and ground beef. I let it simmer until they were softer - about 30-40 minutes. It was good. Everyone enjoyed it. They take on the flavor of what you cook them with.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Dec 01, 2015

Much like Shirataki in texture, but better as it does not have that funky smell. Similar to mung bean vermicelli - but I still prefer the mung bean vermicelli.

Great noodles

Posted by HolisticHealth on Nov 21, 2015

I use these in low-carb dishes, like them very much. Good source for iodine. Gluten-free and natural ingredients.

taste good

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Jun 26, 2015

taste good

good

Posted by 4644122912710729902 on May 13, 2015

very good for diet

Nice alternative to wheat noodles

Posted by 4838968541881759122 on Apr 23, 2015

Beautiful in Pad Thai. Great in salads or stir-frys where a bit of crunch is good

Awesome alternative to traditional noodles

Posted by 5542827700555138027 on Feb 12, 2015

I first came across kelp noodles in a raw food cafe, and I"m so glad I found them. I usually find myself stuck when it comes to any type of noodle, simply because of their carb/sugar content (not a low carber, but need to watch my intake for health reasons) and nothing is quite the same. The kelp noodles come close though!! You do need to both rinse them thoroughly and let them warm through for quite some time or they have a crunchy chewy texture which I'm not a big fan of, but otherwise they're wonderful. Plus, compared to the prices for Kelp noodles where I am ($10 a pop), these are an absolute bargain.

crunchy noodles

Posted by 4879011378629120308 on Dec 01, 2014

the bag looks small, but it actually makes for about 4 servings, noodles have a crunchy texture, doesn`t taste much like seaweed

Nice n crunchy

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Nov 29, 2014

I like it in salad as it soaks up the flavor of the dressing. It's also nice n crunchy