AUD

AU$5.52

AU$6.50

Savings of: AU$0.98 (15% off)

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

Helps with weight loss

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

My husband is using for weight loss due to low calories in large serving. They are a nice change from wheat noodles, soak with a little lemon juice/water to soften prior to eating. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3169608 on Oct 13, 2011

I now use these in all sorts of raw recipes and some not-so-raw too. They are great. I tend to soak them over night and sometimes longer in the frig so they are ready when I need them.

Great raw food

Posted by eatingclean on Feb 26, 2014

While I don't use this as noodle substitute because it is so crunchy, I love using this in the peanut miso kelp noodles recipe included on the packaging! FYI I use it with PB2 peanut butter and Eden Food's Genmai Miso

Great alternative for Raw foodies.

Posted by Chocolate on Jul 01, 2012

If you are a Raw foodie and you are really missing your favorite Pastas these Sea Tangles are a great Alternative. ***** VERY IMPORTANT***** The key with these is to soak them or let them sit in the sauce you are making for a while. This will soften them up and give them a real pasta like texture. For example, We (my love and I) make Raw Fettuccine Alfanzo, its like Alfredo but with a special touch. We blend up some cashews with garlic, onion, pine nuts, olive oil, basil, whatever else we feel like and we pour it on these noodles and let them sit in the sauce for about an hour prior to consumption. Delicious! Oh yeah and before you Soak them, strain and rinse them too. Supposedly they contain trace minerals. I believe it true, coming from Mother Ocean and all. Have a wonderful day. Hallelujah!

Good Pasta Substitute

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012

Mineral rich and very low carb :)

Interesting glass noodles

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 08, 2011

They come all tangled up and not all soaked in water. There might be a teaspoon at the bottom of the bag. They are very crunchy. Plain and out of the bag, the taste is not exactly salty, not exactly bitter but somewhat a bit of both. I don't have a kitchen and was hoping to be able to eat them as is. Rinsing definitely helps. I eat them plain, rinsed and with cracked sea salt on top. It's ok. If I had a kitchen, I'm sure I could make tasty recipes with these. As is, they're not too impressive but I don't think they're meant to be. I might buy them again. I've eaten stuff like this before in Vietnamese spring rolls with shrimp & glass noodles inside to be dipped in peanut sauce and I used to love that. Search a recipe and you can use them for that.

Crispy

Posted by Reviewer2826125 on Oct 04, 2011

Great texture and good with any flavours!!!! LLLOOOOVVVVEEE

Nutricious but need some cooking

Posted by Reviewer1968257 on Apr 22, 2012

Pleased with the taste of these noodles but not the texture. I like them much better after they are cooked for a bit. Will definitely purchase again

Okay...

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on May 31, 2012

This is the first or perhaps second time I've tried Kelp noodles and they were okay but I won't be buying them again unless I nutritionally need them. The lack of taste and texture didn't excite me and they were quite rubbery.

No flavour but versatile

Posted by Reviewer1990078 on Oct 19, 2011

Flavourless. I was expecting a seaweed flavour but it taste like nothing! The advantage is that because it's flavourless, it goes with anything. Throw it into any type of salad. An easy way of adding minerals into the diet of a fussy eater.