AUD

AU$5.24

AU$6.17

Savings of: AU$0.93 (15% off)

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

***18 calories per package*** and everyone enjoyed them!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

I'm trying to eat more paleo or primal food, and in any case I don't eat wheat/gluten noodles and try to cut down on carbs. I was excited to get kelp into my diet in yet another form, but I didn't have high hopes for taste and mouth-feel for these noodles. It turns out I didn't need to worry. Check out other reviews for a bunch of different takes on how to prepare them. I soaked them for a while in water with some lemon as some reviewers suggested. They were still a bit hard as I didn't want to oversoak them to mush, but when I added them to hot cooked Vietnamese chicken and veggies the consistency was perfect, just a little al dente. I thought that microwaving leftovers might turn them to hot jelly, but they kept their form and consistency quite well. Full of happy surprises! :)

Awesome!

Posted by rawfoodie82 on Jun 28, 2012

My favorite product of all time. So great with a cashew cream, or peanut/satay dressing with fresh vegetables :)

Kelp Noodles

Posted by byebyegluten on Jun 28, 2012

These are great- can be eaten crunchy or soft and are a great grain-free noodle to have handy!

good with coconut cream and chili sauce

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

I wish we could get this with this price from somewhere closer. This would be the perfect grocery for someone dieting.

Great service and kelp noodles

Posted by 5620993378586888747 on Jun 22, 2012

The service was fast and I loved the noodles, will encourage my friends to try your site before they order. LaHoma Alamogordo,NM

Kelp Noodles

Posted by maryfran444 on Jun 20, 2012

The best thing about these noodles is...they don't have to be cooked. They have a slightly crunchy texture that is very pleasing to the pallet. I would recommend them to anyone who is trying to lose weight or eating low carb for any reason. I will definitely buy them again.

Great Product

Posted by LifeAfterLife on Jun 17, 2012

The texture is slightly crunchier than "normal" pasta, but in a salad or slightly heated and covered in a raw marinara, these taste great. Easy and quick to use.

LOVED THEM

Posted by Reviewer2282807 on May 27, 2012

So filling. Put some hot food on top and they become soft and delicious once absorbed. Great with alfredo sauce. Good for low carb diets. Fast delivery. Great to eat.

Super fun

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on May 13, 2012

Easy to prepare, no calories, noodles have no specific taste, so it all depends on the sauce u make.

Love these, very god for quick low-cal meals

Posted by Reviewer1420562 on May 13, 2012

These noodles have become a staple in my fridge, I just rinse and add chopeed vegetables and sauce for a quick and delicious raw meal.