AUD

AU$5.19

AU$6.11

Savings of: AU$0.92 (15% off)

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer2906085 on May 04, 2012

I really enjoy these, much better texture than gooey shirataki. I wouldn't eat these plain though, but they're great and crunchy addition to your sauces etc. savory dishes.

Kelp Noodles

Posted by Reviewer1591535 on Apr 29, 2012

I couldn't wait to try these so that I could post my review. Much better than expected. Worked great with a simple marinara sauce; I added a seafood mix consisting of shrimp, scallops, calamari and simmered all for about 20 minutes. Noodles were softer than expected and absorbed the flavor nicely. Next time I may try a pesto. Very filling. Very pleasant. Much better than shiritake noodles, by far. Thank you. I will definitely be ordering more and experimenting with these, utilizing lots of different food groups!

Great pasta or rice alternative

Posted by Reviewer2566328 on Apr 17, 2012

I have used this in place of pasta for spaghetti and in place of rice in stir fry. It is quick and easy to use. Would highly recommend it!

Better than miricle noodles.

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Apr 04, 2012

These are great in salads and for stir fry's. I cook them 10 minutes for stir fry to soften them up a bit. Really good value you get a lot of them. Helps with the weight loss.

These are really shockingly tasty!

Posted by stephd on Apr 04, 2012

I never expected to like these as well as I do -- like other reviewers say, these are best when coated with a slightly acidic dressing. I love using a peanutty Asian sauce that I make with nut butter, tamari, rice vinegar, honey, and other yummy goodness, then toss them with cabbage and other veggies to make a delicious salad. So yummy! Also very tasty when made as a Vietnamese noodle bowl with hot toppings like tofu, grilled chicken, etc. Excellent low-calorie noodle option.

Great Noodles

Posted by Reviewer3094506 on Mar 23, 2012

These are very good with a good pasta sauce and work well on my diet.They take on flavors nicely.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2840077 on Mar 23, 2012

The best way of eating and not getting fat.

Love these!

Posted by existentialevolution on Mar 22, 2012

I love these. Just make sure you soak in water for a few days beforehand to soften them up. Awesome in salads!

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on Mar 17, 2012

I've been using Kelp noodles for a while since I've turned to a raw food diet. I make raw Pad Thai and Pesto mainly and I'm happy with this product. I couldn't have it too often though because I used to pay up to AUD$10.50 per pack in Australia! Thanks iHerb for the great price. Tip: you need to wash and rinse them when you get them out of the pack. Then soak them in water with lemon juice and some tamari/nama shoyu or Braggs liquid aminos for approx 3 hours to soften them, or else they are too crunchy and nothing like a noodle. You can then rinse them if you like, to get rid of those flavours if they don't go with your dish. The people who don't like them just don't know how to prepare them, because they taste exactly like any other noodles when prepared as above. They should really have instructions on the packet!

great!

Posted by Reviewer2754183 on Mar 14, 2012

Love the texture of it! Wonderful product!