AUD

AU$5.24

AU$6.17

Savings of: AU$0.93 (15% off)

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

GREAT AND FILLING

Posted by Reviewer3176815 on Mar 26, 2014

If you want to add something extra to a meal, and would like to increase fibre intake without adding wheat or regular noodles, this one is great, the noodles blend in really nicely, or you can add them to a salad and get a completely different experience.

yum

Posted by listen on Mar 21, 2014

These are a great alternative to rice noodles but with more nutrients and health benefits. soak them in lemon water to help soften them a bit.

Yummy noodles!

Posted by 4759389167949650774 on Mar 12, 2014

I was pretty skeptical about these when I first heard of them, but they are wonderfully delicious. They work in salads or pasta-like dishes really well. I love packing them for lunch with different sauces. They will easily soften up if soaked in water with a little lemon for an hour. These are the best prices I've found. The kelp noodles absorb other flavors quite well. One pack serves 2 people.

Kelp <3

Posted by pleiadianstargoddess on Mar 11, 2014

These ARE awesome. Great for a RAW / VEGAN lifestyle choice in comparison to actual noodles & super healthy

Love these!

Posted by FondaLaShay on Mar 06, 2014

Make sure to soak them before you use them. I find soaking in hot water helps with the slight strange smell. Then I cut it up in to 3 section to help when eating since they are super long noodles.

Delicious/Crunchy

Posted by 5303781628555245292 on Feb 25, 2014

Texture is crunchy and adds great volume to salads and dinners. Usually soaks up flavor of sauces, but they need to be thick and strong. I recommend tomato sauce!

Must cook - different consistency...

Posted by 4950396159956465320 on Feb 24, 2014

I just purchased these, and cooked them in a stir fry with beef tips. Even my 11 year old son liked these! We are new to a raw food diet. I am excited we found a healthy alternative to replace our pasta!

Kelp Noodles

Posted by MSloveniaEurope on Feb 10, 2014

Great noodles and great price! Will buy more...

I like them

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

My first time having these and I guess I'll continue to order them here because I haven't found them anywhere else. Very tasty, I like them a lot, way better than the Shirataki noodles that are also no sugar, carbs, etc...These have more flavor and a better texture. Great for low-carbers and for anyone that likes making Asian-style dishes.

Great staple for raw foodists..or anyone who likes to try new food

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014

i use these regularly for raw pad thai. it's great..you can look for recipes on the internet. easy to use them, no preparation.