AUD

AU$5.25

AU$6.18

Savings of: AU$0.93 (15% off)

• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

Fantastic!

Posted by 5670360866224921779 on Jun 29, 2013

Really good alternativ to usuall noodles.

Surprisingly Good!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I really did not know what I was getting myself into when I purchased these. I wondered if it would taste good, if my sensitive stomach would be able to handle it, etc. Well I finally had it, and I love it! I’m so happy to have a pasta that I can eat. It didn’t hurt my stomach either! I recommend this noodle product. You will be absolutely surprised.

awesome noodles

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jun 17, 2013

rinse in cold water twice then leave to soak in little water with 1/2 lemon for 20 mins or so & voila all cooked, squeeze water & place into your sauce or salad, zero calories & your zooming with energy!!!, Very filling! I keeps fresh in the fridge, in a jar of water for 2 weeks!

Excellent!!

Posted by 5049276752468194435 on Mar 30, 2013

Just experiment to see how you like them best. I like them crunchy or softened in whatever sauce I am using.

I love these noodles

Posted by 4829086959897712224 on Mar 19, 2013

They have a mild taste. Great in Salad

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2978222 on Mar 06, 2013

Tasty!

Great in my stir fry!

Posted by Reviewer3020790 on Mar 04, 2013

I have tried several types of noodle alternatives and I am surprised that I haven't come across these earlier in my efforts. I used these in the stir fry I made tonight and they were delicious! I came right back to iHerb to order more.

Love these

Posted by 5629142879545157215 on Mar 03, 2013

Great as a pasta substitute or to bulk up soups or stirfries

Love, love, love these noodles.

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jan 29, 2013

I am avoiding carbs and these were the PERFECT substitute. Perfect taste and texture. Really like them a lot and way cheaper than the "natural food store." Thanks iherb!

love these

Posted by truevitality on Jan 17, 2013

these kelp noodles are amazing. if you rinse them and use in salads they are crunchy in a nice way, but still soft as well, rather like a bean shoot, but in hot foods they go soft like rice or vermicelli noodles. i had them with a seafood curry last night and they were amazing.