AUD

AU$39.75

AU$39.76

Savings of: AU$0.01 (0% off)

Best bang for your bucks

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Jun 15, 2011

very high quality probiotic powder!

Perfect to make Yogurt

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Mar 13, 2011

I usually take a gallon of pasteurized Milk mix with a teaspoon of iFlora powder put it in the oven to keep it at 45 deg C for 8 hours. After that I place it in the refrigerator at 3 deg C and next day it is an perfect natural Yogurt.

probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1036578 on Feb 27, 2011

great stuff

Works wonders for my bowels

Posted by Reviewer2290487 on Feb 01, 2011

Very pleased with this product, my bowels love this. No trouble with going to the toilet and less abdominal gas and bloating. Four stars due to the packing, the cap is not very easy in use and does not close very well. That's why I put it in another container. And a tiny spoon would have been nice, just a tip! That is the only reason I am not giving 5 stars. So I encourage everyone to buy this product, top notch.

digestive helpsis at hand!

Posted by Reviewer2591519 on Mar 04, 2010

great for anyone who has digestive problems especially bowel surgery. I take the optimum levels and it really stops bloating etc.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Posted by Reviewer1847970 on Jan 03, 2010

Good because I can mix it with food and the kids don't taste it. But the powder tends to clump even thought I store it in a cool place.

The BEST probiotic. Period.

Posted by Reviewer2225055 on Jul 30, 2009

I suffer from lyme disease and have had to take many courses of antibiotics over the years which has played havoc with my gastrointestinal function. I ended up suffering with IBS, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, and abdominal cramps. I tried all kinds of probiotic products but this is the only one that really works!!! I have put this down to the quality of the probiotic blend and the quantity of the bacteria count. I take it daily and now have no gastrointestinal problems whatsoever. Highly recommended!!!

Very convenient

Posted by Reviewer1314005 on May 01, 2009

Very convenient for those who don't like to swallow pills. You can mix it in juice or whatever.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1155219 on Feb 25, 2009

I like this product. I also like the company.

Sedona Labs iFlora Multi-Probiotic Powder

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Jun 19, 2008

I love to find the supplements I use in a quality powder form - I can add them to my morning shake rather than having to take so many pills.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »