AUD

AU$39.77

AU$39.79

Savings of: AU$0.01 (0% off)

Great product for women.

Posted by Reviewer1155219 on Feb 27, 2010

I trust Sedona Labs and this is a wonderful product. I took it with a fair amount of manganese and liquid trace minerals and all the fungus left my toenails. My fingernails are long and strong my skin is so soft and it gives me energy. I take two per day because I have had way too much antibiotics in my life. I would have no energy if it were not for these products and sublingual b 12 because I have chronic lyme. I also buy all organic veggies and dairy. Thanks iherb for great prices and free shipping.

vaginal odor help

Posted by Reviewer2224187 on Apr 27, 2009

...Always trying to keep everything pleasant in the vaginal area...I usually have to switch-up what probiotics I add to my diet. This is a good product. I take this with the Nature's Way, Primadophilus Reuteri Superior Probiotic, 90 Vcaps for women. I take one capsule (of both) 2 times a day...sometimes 3 times/day.

iFlora Probiotics for Women Works!

Posted by Reviewer2232469 on Jul 29, 2011

I have been taking iFlora for a couple of years and it is by far the best herbal supplement I take! I haven't had common cold or flu symptoms since I have been on the product. I recently stopped taking it for 3 months in order to test my body to see if I really needed to continue taking it or not. After a month of not using iFlora I began to experience low grade headaches, body aches & pains, sniffles, lethargy, PMS and intestinal issues. I now realize just how important this particular product is for my overall health. It keeps my immune system strong, which wards off any would be bio threats. I highly recommend iFlora for Women!

Wife loves them

Posted by Reviewer2040107 on Dec 04, 2010

No problems. Very manageable capsule size and seems to work well.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2286745 on Jan 07, 2008

Great product for those of us who have had to re-introduce good flora into our systems after a UTI!

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1283417 on Jan 15, 2008

I love this brand for women. I never had any side effect but only felt better than before. I can tell it's working. Thank you for carryig this with good service, iherb!

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 16, 2009

Very potent. I use this in combination with another Sedona Labs probiotic and Now's Candida Clear. Works quite well.

This product is...eh

Posted by Reviewer1680942 on Aug 14, 2011

I won't say that this product doesn't work at all, but I've been taking 2 to 3 pills a day, pretty religiously, for about 2 weeks now and I've seen no change or health benefit. Maybe I haven't been taking it long enough or something...

does not agree with tummy

Posted by Ahpeng on Apr 01, 2013

after taking 2 pills initially, finds tummy not comfy. so reduce to 1 only, but still experience the weird nauseous feeling. have stopped and will try again

Didn't like this product

Posted by Reviewer2530967 on Oct 05, 2011

I usually take the probiotic pearls but my practitioner told me to change up brands so my body doesn't get used to the same blends. About the time I finished three quarters of the bottle I was having issues again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »