AUD

Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

AU$14.53
AU$30.46
Savings of: AU$15.94 (52% off)

Another Sibu favorite

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

I got this one for my mum since she wanted a day cream and it was on sale. But boy, have I been stealing it ever so often from her. It's so lovely, with a slight orangey smell and a light texture that sinks into your skin quickly. It hydrates perfectly and a little goes a really long way and the cute packaging is a nice bonus. Now I have this one in my wishlist as well because I simply have to get one for myself!

Have not yet to try the products mentioned

Posted by 5013450739217735897 on Jun 28, 2013

Too early for product reviewing !

BraVO

Posted by 5145819445876661326 on Sep 01, 2014

Love it. Unexpectedly moisturizing and skin feels soothing after application. Definitely will re-purchase. (I use it as day cream!)

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 13, 2015

Good day cream for spring time. Not greasy, absorbs fastly, good under make-up, nice bottle.

Evening out complexion

Posted by positive-health on Jul 14, 2015

I have sensitive, dry skin, age 44, w/ a few sun spots showing a light wrinkles at the time of using this product. I have noticed my skin tone was quite uneven over the last couple years as my testosterone took a nose dive where I stopped producing any. I was skeptical about this product at first, but have hear good things about Sea Buckthorn. I also decided to use a few times a week under this product, any generic scar-healing lotion made with onion and vitamin E, since it has been proven to help with cell regeneration. Both combined, I have been floored with how quickly my skin tone and texture has improved...smoothing out the wrinkles too, and it's only been 4 weeks. The best combination I have figured out so far. I will also use with a decent mid- to high-grade serum, and found that it is effect with or without an added moisturizer. Because it absorbs so quickly, I think for dry skin, you may need to add an extra moisturizer on top of it, depending on the time of year you are using. I am in Arizona, so monsoon season has more moisture in the air. By winter, I suspect I will require an added product to this. But if you have combo to oily skin, a serum with this product should be all you need. Formerly educated esthetician here. :)