New To iHerb?

Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

AU$11.41
AU$23.94
Savings of: AU$12.52 (52% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Another Sibu favorite

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

I got this one for my mum since she wanted a day cream and it was on sale. But boy, have I been stealing it ever so often from her. It's so lovely, with a slight orangey smell and a light texture that sinks into your skin quickly. It hydrates perfectly and a little goes a really long way and the cute packaging is a nice bonus. Now I have this one in my wishlist as well because I simply have to get one for myself!

Have not yet to try the products mentioned

Posted by 5013450739217735897 on Jun 28, 2013

Too early for product reviewing !

BraVO

Posted by 5145819445876661326 on Sep 01, 2014

Love it. Unexpectedly moisturizing and skin feels soothing after application. Definitely will re-purchase. (I use it as day cream!)

Not the best product for a facial cream

Posted by 5412520879221613798 on Feb 07, 2014

This cream seems to not soak into skin, you have to keep rubbing it on for a while for it to finally disappear, does not seem to give much moisture to skin. But no rash or irritation . Neither here or there on whether it does good but then again it has not damaged my skin either. Think I will stick to hemp, cocoa, coconut and shea butter for facial creams. Thank Iherb for great customer service.

Not good enough

Posted by LovelyHoney on Sep 26, 2014

I love Sibu oil and facial cleanser so I gave this cream a try and I didn't like it at all. It is sooo light that it doesn't soothe dry skin even in summer months. Did nothing for the smoothness and texture of the skin so I gave it to my sister. She is not amazed either.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »