AUD

AU$6.58

AU$10.56

Savings of: AU$3.99 (38% off)

good

Posted by 4834900628143089202 on Mar 25, 2016

Excellent and effective, it must be in the bag every mother

Para llevar en el bolso, mochila...

Posted by martaekos on Mar 03, 2016

Viene bien para los golpes o también para calentar la zona antes de correr o entrenar. ¡Buen precio!

amazing

Posted by saramarie on Feb 23, 2016

This is an amazing salve! It healed up an essential oil "burn" in just a few days!!

no more itches

Posted by 5080746323856060355 on Feb 04, 2016

I use this after I take my dog for a wal

Healing irritated skin perfectly

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

Working great on bruises, irritated or really dry skin, it helps to heal it quicker. Ingredients are simply perfect and this container is so cute! Package seems small but it is enough to use just a small amount of the product and skin is happy.

Excellent product for skin irritations & muscle aches

Posted by Reviewer1854595 on Jan 13, 2016

This Bumpy road was used for one of my friends skin irritations and after the 1st application, it worked wonders, no itchiness and the redness and swelling subsided after the 3rd day application. Keep it up Sierra Bees.

A little greasy but okay

Posted by barbaralinalei on Dec 25, 2015

A little greasy but okay coz its effective

Amazing!!

Posted by Nimazaki on Dec 17, 2015

Plucking facial hair makes my skin swollen and itchy, I've tried different ointments and salves but none of them did the job, and it would take more than one day for the skin to begin healing, but this is really great, I wash my face and apply it right after plucking, and it takes less than 20 minutes for my skin to heal and look normal, and it smells great too!! Will re-order! === Review Update! === OMG! It's good for burns too!! I accidentally spilled boiled water on my fingers and I applied Bumpy Road right away, the freaky feeling of burning gradually began to fade away in less than 3 minutes and the heat became coolness instead! Please continue to make more of this product because I will absolutely be ordering it from now on!

product review

Posted by Reviewer1671497 on Nov 22, 2015

Very healing to my skin. I would definitely recommend it for bruises and skin disorders.

It works!