Similasan, Ear Wax Relief, Ear Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)

AU$ 10.59

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

SOOOO GENTLE

Posted by Reviewer1330914 From California on Dec 01, 2008

I've happily used Similasan eye drops for years and, based on this, decided to try the ear drops. So glad I did because they are so gentle and non-stinging but still manage to keep the ears clean. Love this brand and this product.

I cannot see the good points

Posted by Reviewer1570434 From Japan on Jul 11, 2008

I expected so much about this product after reading other reviews. Actually, I could not see any good points of this product after trying 3 times.

Helps a little but is way too greasy

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Apr 01, 2014

I did not realize this has a base of glycerin. It's really sticky so I'm not sure how much effect that can possibly have on ear wax, another sticky substance. All I know is it does help a bit, I was going to give it 3 stars but I can't stand the greasy feeling when it drips out of my ears. It's ok, it's not a solution but it sort of unblocks a bit. To be honest, I get better relief by using capsules to remove ear glue which is what I'm dealing with due to candida infestation. I also wonder if I wouldn't fare better by wetting the Q-tips with water like my mother used to do when I was a kid. Other than that, I read that hydrogen peroxide works even better but I've been afraid to use that. I might. I doubt I will repurchase this product, if need be, I'd try another brand. Someone else might like it but not me.

Similasan, Ear Wax Relief Ear Drops

Posted by Reviewer1949822 From Oregon on Apr 28, 2009

very good for ear wax removal.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1203200 From Iowa on Feb 04, 2009

I tried regular ear wax removal drops from the pharmacy and they didn't work nearly as well as this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »