AUD

Energy.

Posted by 5761709719202943470 on Oct 31, 2012

I definiatly notice the days that I slip out of the house with out taking this!! I get tired way sooner! Being a grade 1 teacher I'm glad I found this.

Improve brain function

Posted by Reviewer3106632 on May 13, 2010

I'm taking it to help improve brain function, but haven't been taking it very long as yet but it also has a nice calming effect and I think is helping with my sleep too. Which is a very good thing. There is no niacin flush with this but a lot of nice benefits.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1044371 on Jan 09, 2010

First quality! Really helping the pancreas. Glucose numbers dropping.

Solgar Niacinamide

Posted by Reviewer2559753 on Feb 04, 2011

This is the first time I've tried this product, and I'll continue to take it. Also, having it in veggie caps is highly important to me. So, yes, I'll definitely be using this product again and again. A satisfied Florida customer

Solgar, Niasinamidi 550mg

Posted by Reviewer1471974 on Oct 03, 2013

I have bought this product several years in Finland. It is much more expensive in Finland than yours. Best regards Magdalena Torkko

Positive

Posted by Reviewer2770403 on Jan 26, 2012

First order. No side effects.

Great product

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

I need this and although there are many forms of Niacin, this suits me and does not cause the "flushing" other similar products cause. The added plus is the dark bottle, assuring a longer shelf life.

very good but not best

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on Dec 01, 2013

i ve been taking this along with jarrow ubiquinol in the weekends. when at work I take natures way niacinamide with natural factors ubiquinol and i can tell the second pair is better.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer3301222 on Dec 08, 2013

We ended up going with a different dosage, but Solgar is a great brand of vitamin. More expensive than some but trustworthy.

Solgar Niacinamide

Posted by Reviewer3165631 on Nov 28, 2008

Terrific product, terrific service.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »