Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil, 1350 mg, 120 Softgels

AU$16.87
AU$30.13
Savings of: AU$13.26 (44% Off)

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2944504 on Oct 11, 2007

All of the Source Naturals products seem to be very good. I have been using the Evening Primrose Oil in connection with hair loss related to a thyroid disorder. It seems to be helping.

Stop hot flashes and get dewey skin

Posted by Reviewer3051020 on Dec 17, 2007

Not only does this product stop the hot flashes but it has given me a better quality to my skin than I've ever known! People actually comment on the fresh youthful look of my skin at the age of 55!

Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer1816328 on Mar 05, 2008

This product has truly helped control my hot flashes and the herb was recommended by my gynocologist! The softgels are big, so if you have trouble swallowing pills you might want to try a smaller milligram and just take two.

I Like it So Far!

Posted by Reviewer2862637 on Aug 01, 2009

Although I'm taking an herbal supplement for my hypothyroid symptoms (with my endocrinologist's approval) I still have trouble with thinning hair, eyebrows and eyelashes; after reading several articles on the benefits of taking EPO I selected Source Naturals on the suggestion of a thyroid information website; in the three months I've been taking EPO my eyelashes look fuller, my eyebrows are filling in and my hair feels thicker, even keloid acne scars I've had for years feel softer; I havent't experienced any adverse effects, and, despite their size they are not hard to swallow!

Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil, 1350mg

Posted by Reviewer2739675 on Nov 18, 2009

I love this product. I have been using this product for a short period of time an have notice great changes in my skin, and hair. I have hypothyroidism and at the beginning my hair was thinning, but I have noticed some soft hairs starting to grow back around the roots and I love it. Great product, happy I found it.