New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil, 1350 mg, 120 Softgels

AU$16.91
AU$30.20
Savings of: AU$13.29 (44% Off)
Reviews 1-star

Not terribly impressed

Posted by Reviewer2462687 on Oct 18, 2010

vegetarians beware: this is not a vegetarian product. the capsule is made of gelatin i take evening primrose for rosacea and this does not work as well as the Jarrow Formula EPO.

Bitter

Posted by katmakiah on Nov 07, 2007

I've tried several brands. I open the capsules so I can taste what's going into my body. This one is bitter. Royal Brittany and NOW are not bitter, yet advertise the same process of delivery.

taste is not fresh

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 17, 2010

I sliced open one of these capsules and found the oil to not be fresh tasting. I don't think it should be bitter. I've thrown out their krill oil (which really upset my stomach) and this product both made by source naturals to avoid digestive problems. I won't buy oils from them again. To be fair, I live in a very warm climate which may be part of the problem since boxes received in the summer get very heated up on the UPS truck.