AUD

AU$32.04

AU$59.33

Savings of: AU$27.29 (46% off)

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer1968829 on Dec 09, 2009

I have only been taking hgh surge for about three weeks now but the very first thing I noticed when taking it is the level of energy. It really gets you motivated and stimulated to get a workout. I usually feel pretty drained after my workouts but with this I still feel energized enough to workout longer.

Too activating for nighttime use.

Posted by Reviewer1151286 on May 31, 2009

I like this product during the day, but find it too activating for nocturnal use.

Make your own. LIDDEL HGH

Posted by Reviewer3169402 on Dec 27, 2008

Great product. Great for the cardio vascular system. Take with Liddel HGH spray. cheaper to blend your own amino acids, and take the rest in pill form.

hgh surge

Posted by Reviewer3282483 on Jan 18, 2008

I dont sleep as well with these as with another hgh that I tried, dont particuly feel much more energy

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer3296109 on Oct 15, 2007

Seems to work. Better sleep, feeling stronger and comments by my wife on how I look better!

wow, what a difference

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Jun 10, 2009

my husband takes this along with tyrosine and his sex drive is back full force...not to mention his motivation to work out...good stuff.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3278722 on Oct 30, 2010

So far I'm happy with this product.After use it for only the first 2 weeks, I have feel the different how this product work for me.It has increased my energy level and make me feel younger than before.You must take it on empty stomach before bed time.Remember to do some exercise at least four times a week.

IHerb Wrong Delivery

Posted by 5374378610500192124 on Jul 23, 2014

I´d had order this product, but I´ve just received from Iherb " Source Naturals, Activated Quercetin, 200 Capsules" a completely different product from my need and bought ! For this reason may rate is the worst!

Mr. Nitzmer

Posted by 5366855111704301016 on Apr 18, 2014

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and last weekend we had some friends over that I had not seen in 3 or 4 months and as folks came in they all kept coming up and saying Wow you seem like you have gotten younger, and what have you been taking your skin seems so youthful. I was also told that I looked as if I had lost 15-20 years of age, that's really good as I am in my 60's.

Great pre-workout supplement

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 12, 2010

I have found this to be the best supplement I have used in taking before workouts for maintaining strength.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »