AUD

AU$53.13

AU$98.39

Savings of: AU$45.26 (46% off)

• Customer Ratings

Life Force Multiple

Posted by Reviewer1027411 on Apr 01, 2009

This has got to be one of the most comprehensive multiples on the market, and doesn't contain iron, which you probably don't need unless you are menstruating regularly or have some special need. D. Engle

Potent Multi

Posted by Reviewer1765243 on Jun 30, 2009

On the first day I took this, a chronic tiredness condition which I've had for 8 years simply stopped. Couldnt be happier with the results. Also am very happy with iHerb service & the timely shipping all the way to Australia.

Full of energy

Posted by Reviewer1752546 on Oct 02, 2010

The vitamins are rated in the top 10 from a report I found online. I noticed that they are jamm packed with vitamins, probiotics and lots more. I do feel more energy. Nice to be able to get them online for reasonable price.

a favorite of mine, the keystone of my regimin for years

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Feb 11, 2010

This has so much stuff in it, it's practically all you need (in a pinch, sometimes it is all I take). I usually just add Fish Oil, extra Vit D, and a few other specific things. Without this, I would have to take dozens of pills. I have been taking this product for years and love it.

The best multi-vitamin on the market

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jun 05, 2010

My favorite multi-vitamin! The right amounts of the right ingredients in the right form! P.S. Source Naturals has an upgrade to this multi that has more vitamin D. Hopefully iHerb starts selling it soon!

Very good but expensive

Posted by Reviewer3237037 on Dec 20, 2010

Hard to say yet how these really works. But at least this multi product seems to be very potent and has lot of vitamins and other good ingredients in it. Even quite expensive I think that it's worth it.

THE BEST.

Posted by Reviewer3169402 on Dec 27, 2008

Best multie. Take with Omega 3-6-9, Resveratrol, and Cal Mag D as the basics, then take others if you can. It came out on top of over 100 other brands, and was one of the cheapist. The mens, and womens formulas are worth the extra money.

Excellent Multi, Good Energy Boost

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 24, 2009

We've been buying this brand for quite awhile now and are very satisfied with the quality. In particular, I am hypothyroid, so extra energy is important to me. This vitamin gives me a good boost of energy and helps me get through my day without crashing. Strongly recommend for those with slow metabolisms. I buy the no-iron formula for myself, and my husband takes the one with iron.

Great Help

Posted by Reviewer2725447 on Dec 27, 2008

I am so glad to find a good multiple with out irio. Those of you with liver diesase should ude this one.

One of the better multivits!

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

It is important to study the label of a multivitamin. Over the years, I switched brands upon discovering some of the items may not be safe for us to consume in the long term. Do your due diligence and read reviews by medical professionals. For example, a recent meta-study in Nov 2013 revealed the dangers of high Vitamin A & beta-carotene. Although this brand has a whopping 250% RDI of Vitamin A, I take only 1 tablet daily (dose of 2 tablets on the label) which is good enough to supplement my daily needs. Another toxic item to watch for are the minerals. Copper may come in many forms & copper sulfate, found in many multivitamins, is considered toxic because it is used as a pesticide! There are other forms like copper sebecate used in this brand which is good. I also look out for manganese sulfate and zinc sulfate but these are not so critical. So far this is the best multivitamin and I am happy with it! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »