Source Naturals, Magnesium Malate, 1,250 mg, 360 Tablets

AU$21.97
AU$39.23
Savings of: AU$17.26 (44% Off)

Best Magnesium Malate

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I use 6 tablets every day for years now to relieve cramps, migraine and pain caused by Ehlers Danlos. Will also relieve pain from MCS/Fibro. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Great product combining both magnesium and malate.

Posted by iJenNZ on Jul 16, 2012

I have problems tolerating supplements but this is one that I have no problems with. Magnesium malate is the form of magnesium that is recommended for those with the Multi System disorders (MCS, FM, CFS etc) but is especially useful for people with Fibromyalgia. There are so many things I have noticed that have improved or disappeared since I have been able to take magnesium regularly. For instance I used to get very painful outer ears whenever they got cold but that no longer happens. Likewise, I no longer get muscle cramps in my toes in bed at night which contributes to a better night's sleep though I have found to prevent this I need to get the right balance between magnesium, calcium, sodium chloride and potassium. Potassium I get via one banana per day and sodium chloride via the Redmond's Real Salt I add to food (I do not eat processed foods therefore do not get any salt from this source). I have found that I only need a very small amount of calcium to prevent the cramps. Too much, and they come back again. About 150mg calcium per day is what works for me. This product has helped me in so many ways, I consider it number one among the "must haves". It is great it is also available in this large size that goes so much further and also gives the economy of buying a bulk amount.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1559362 on Nov 28, 2009

The best malic acid I have tried. I can take 4 tablets and get over 3gms of malic acid without getting too much magnesium at once (such that my body sends it straight through me) but just enough to stay in my body and be effective. Seems to ease fibromyalgia pain. Yay! And doesn't taste yuck like some expensive speciality brands that go straight through you at the same dose.

Relieves pain

Posted by Reviewer1471527 on Nov 17, 2010

I take this for fibromyalgia. It helps me sleep really well, relieves my pain and restless legs. I take 3-4 at night. If I forget to take it, I will wake up in pain. I get up, take it and relax and fall back to sleep immediately. Extremely effective. Better than any pain pills or muscle relaxers!!

Doctor recommended for fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer1741963 on Feb 13, 2010

Have been using Source Naturals Mag. Malate since the early 90s, after being diagnosed w/ fibromyalgia following an auto accident. An enlightened doctor (rare for that time) recommended it to me. It's a far superior solution to taking drugs like anti-depressants, which are commonly prescribed for fibro by doctors who don't know any better. Source Naturals is a brand I've relied on for vitamins and other supplements, as well.