AUD

AU$30.08

AU$55.71

Savings of: AU$25.63 (46% off)

One of the best price / value Magnesium Malate

Posted by Hungarian on May 01, 2016

this favorable: Nature's Life, Magnesium Malate

No more sleeping problems!

Posted by Happy2live on Mar 17, 2016

Because i’m from the Netherlands and know that many Dutch customers buy at Iherb I will do my review in English and Dutch. Since i use magnesium malate of Source Naturals i sleep like a baby! Before i go to sleep i take one tablet. Always use magnesium with vitamin D3 (they work together). I use D3 from now foods (2000 IU). In Dutch: Sinds ik magnesium malaat van Source Naturals gebruik slaap ik als een roos. Voordat ik ga slapen neem ik 1 magnesium supplement in met vitamine D3 (deze twee vitamines werken samen). Ik gebruik vitamine D3 van Now Foods (2000 ie).

Great for fibromyalgia

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Oct 21, 2015

I started taking this as it was recommended to me to help with fibro. It was the best thing i ever did. It helps with the pain and i have more movement now than ever before. This is a great affordable brand and i would recommend this product to anyone.

Magnesium Malate

Posted by 5559481117343008423 on Sep 02, 2015

The best I've used. Tried others and I didn't see any result till I tried this Magnesium Malate. Plus its very reasonable priced.

Value for Money and one of the most absorbable forms of Magnesium

Posted by 5134696866210806423 on Jun 29, 2015

I've read in several places that the recommended daily intake of magnesium for adults is 400mg. Therefore, with 360 tablets at 3 a day, this is 4 months worth, and the best value for money in one of the more absorbable forms of magnesium possible at that price. I had previously been taking Mega-Mag, also by Source Naturals, but I'm happy to say despite having to take 3 instead of 2 now, for the same 400mg dose, they're MUCH easier to swallow, being that little bit smaller.

FAVORITE product

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Jun 02, 2015

This is one of my favorite products. It is large-ish pills, but well worth taking every day. I purchased to help with muscle pain--and it works great.

Really helpful

Posted by 5379735688534564030 on May 24, 2015

Sleep has improved. I seem to wake up feeling less tired than I used to.

No difference

Posted by 4708288058274342016 on Mar 10, 2015

I havent noticed any difference after taking this product

Ms

Posted by Reviewer2795325 on Jan 22, 2015

Absolutely awesome supplement in every way. Since I started using it, my sleep has improved and my headaches have completely disappeared. I have so much more energy and I am also calm and less sensitive to any noise. It is a great value for money and I absolutely love it.

Necessary

Posted by 5334850248963276366 on Jan 17, 2015

Cleans up aluminium from your brain!