AUD

AU$18.36

AU$33.99

Savings of: AU$15.63 (46% off)

Oh yea, Sleep Time

Posted by Reviewer1199263 on Feb 20, 2009

Works extremely well. It doesn't knock you out like prescription pills like ambien or lunesta, but it definitely puts you into "sleep mode". I absolutely recommend for those of you who get tired, feel like sleeping, but once you lie down in bed your mind starts wandering and you end up thinking about things and can't sleep, which kind of spirals into a further non-sleep cycle. This just relaxes you and allows you to fall asleep naturally. No grogginess the next day. I recommend taking about 20 minutes before you plan on going to sleep.

Source Natruals, Melatonin 5mg

Posted by Reviewer3005505 on Dec 20, 2007

I Feel wonderful after taking Melatonin for just three days,I have finely had good quality sleep & I wake feeling very rested & lots more energy, thank you IHerb.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3082141 on Jun 05, 2008

From the first day of using this Melatonin, my daily sleep rhythm (which had been switched off somehow for years) returned. Great stuff!

Quite potent

Posted by Reviewer3321933 on Sep 19, 2008

I bought Source Naturals Melatonin 5mg because I had trouble getting to sleep. This stuff works, half a tab is enough to get you to sleep but the first night it kept me awake. It wasn't unpleasant, I was just kind of conscious and asleep at the same time. The next night and subsequent nights after that I was completely knocked out until dawn. Unusual for me. I think it is a good idea to take it for several nights and then the circadian rhythm becomes harmonious again. I'm taking it with me overseas in a week's time so I can see how it works with jet lag. It is far more potent than valerian, passiflora or any herb I have taken for insomnia. I felt a little drowsy at first in the morning but that was gone within the first half hour of getting out of bed. I would recommend this product to anyone who has problems getting off to sleep.

work wonders

Posted by Reviewer1129458 on Jul 20, 2008

I work nights and find these great to help me sleep during the day or getting back to nights. Good value too.

Ms. H. Paglinawan

Posted by Reviewer2348682 on Nov 10, 2008

I prefer this dosage since I need 10 mg. a night to get a full 7-8 hrs. sleep. good stuff.

excellent

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Nov 27, 2013

good as a cancer treatment (in doses 0f 20 mg). bought for a friend with cancer to help him sleep. otherwise, recommended by doctors in higher dosages for some types of cancer treatment.

sleep

Posted by Reviewer1547730 on Oct 15, 2009

This is my first time to take 5mg of this wonderful sleep aide...without side effects, wake up without the fuzzy feeling, all natural, plus as we age, we need this because our bodies quit producing this.

I really like it.

Posted by Reviewer1652896 on Jul 01, 2009

I took the product on a recommendation from a friend for my insomnia. It in fact works well on helping me to fall asleep. It works far better than the prescription medication I was taking. And there are no lingering side effects as there was with the prescribed medication.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2900715 on Jun 09, 2008

These help take off the edge to help you fall asleep.