AUD

AU$19.72

AU$36.52

Savings of: AU$16.80 (46% off)

good

Posted by 4731295365051330203 on Jan 22, 2016

It's quite good

Excellent Source of NAC

Posted by 4814837294266476007 on Dec 12, 2015

The effect is almost immediate and enduring. An important addition to the protocol for people with chronic fatigue.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1805282 on Nov 22, 2014

I have an illness and this stuff helps me to clear toxins and it is kind of like the sulphur in broccoli.. my doc swears by it.. i think this source naturals is a good price for a good quality product... many benefits to this NAC.. iHerb is excellent by the way.. good prices and service - just the return policy needs tweaked - but they are a definite go to for me for many years now on my journey to health and wellness - they have certainly helped me and I am grateful for them.

Excellent Service by Iherb

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on May 19, 2014

Excellent antioxidant at great price.

Very powerful antioxidant!

Posted by 5115078861635621124 on Jan 30, 2014

NAC is a precursor to glutathione, the most powerful antioxidant in the body! I take this in my smoking cesation - 3/day, spread all over the day. Gives smoke a very toxic taste!

Liver detox

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Great for liver detox, I take one daily. Has an antioxidant effect in the body which is nearly as powerful as alpha lipoic acid. However I don't like the tableting agents included.

Stops nail-biting and hair-pulling, and prevents hangover!

Posted by Reviewer2732177 on Nov 28, 2013

This has helped my son stop biting his nails. He had chewed them back to sad, bleeding stubs. I gave him NAC and after 2 months he had new little nails showing. I also recommended it to a friend who suffers from trichotillomania (hair-pulling). He was able to get his problem under control for the first time in his life. I take it before bed if I've had a drink or two or three. It's the rate limiting factor in the liver's ability to process alcohol break-down products - when you run out of your natural supply of NAC you can't break down any more alcohol. With more NAC in your system alcohol is broken down into harmless citric acid. No more hangovers!

quality

Posted by 5419148741403620066 on Oct 18, 2013

good quality cheap price

Boosting glutathione levels

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Aug 29, 2013

I'm taking this on the recommendation of my herbalist to help my body make more glutathione. Since this is such an inner process I'm not sure if I notice anything different, but I trust my herbalist.

Easy to swallow!!

Posted by 4650648719080664333 on Jul 20, 2013

The tabs is small an easy to swallow, different of the cysteine caps.