AUD

AU$14.71

AU$27.24

Savings of: AU$12.53 (46% off)

I preferred the 120 capsules 100mg

Posted by Reviewer2692560 on Jul 22, 2010

but that one was like $28 at least..but made a HUGE difference in my appearance (younger!)..this one was most affordable in my battle against Lyme disease..does give diahrrhea first few days (means working).. I prefer japanese knotweed (which is wats in these and the other) as opposed to other resveratrols like from grapes.

This herb gives me a little intestinal trouble - not sure if that goes away with time.

Posted by Reviewer2978176 on Nov 18, 2012

I bought this for the Buhner protocol. Taking one 3 times per day was giving me intestinal issues and explosive diarrhea at least once a day. The Buhner book indicates diarrhea as a side effect. I have not tried any other brands of this supplement. After 3.5 days I stopped it for now because of the intestinal issues and will ramp up on some of the other Buhner supplements and come back to this one later and give it another go. Also, the pills are a little difficult to swallow but not too big so with a good swig of water you can usually wash it down without too much trouble. They definitely could use a better coating on them to help them slide down.

Relief for my sore knee's

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Feb 24, 2011

Taking this product for my osteoarthritis in my knees seems to work almost as good as Naproxen. It also has regulated my colon magnificently.

my eyebrows seemed lifted

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Nov 20, 2009

im taking it for lyme. but my browbone kinda lifted..in a good way, I mean look younger.

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1296679 on Jul 13, 2010

Ive tried three different resveratrol brands and this one is the best. I feel an energy boost from taking this.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Aug 25, 2008

Gave me diarrhea so I know it's working!

Love the Supplement, Hate the Smell!

Posted by Reviewer2553199 on Aug 02, 2010

I take 2 pills twice a day as suggested on the bottle and I have to say I love this product!! There are only 2 downsides that I can think of regarding this product: 1. The pills smell awful!!, and 2. I have to reorder quite frequently. These are only minor complaints when compared with the way I feel when taking Resveratrol. Another quality product from Source Naturals!!

Hard tablets

Posted by Reviewer1910363 on Feb 24, 2012

I think I'll look for capsules next time...might be easier to swallow

Resveratrol Review

Posted by Reviewer1454855 on Apr 23, 2009

I have only used the product for a few weeks. I am not using it to lose weight-just for aging issues so don't see any results this soon. Of course I saw it on the Oprah show and was looking for a more afordable option

Hard to Swallow

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Apr 29, 2009

I find these tablets hard to swallow. Source natural also makes resveratrol in capsule form and in bottles of 120 which are easier to swallow and much more convenient since I go through them very quickly on my Lyme protocol. I wish iherb would start carrying the capsules in the larger quantity bottles.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »