Source Naturals, SAMe, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets

AU$ 30.88

Works well, but . . . . .

Posted by Reviewer2072957 From Florida on Feb 26, 2008

Would've rated it higher because in the pain-cessation category it works really well. However, I get stabbing digestive pains from it and nausea. I am trying a reduced dose and so far, not more than a twinge once in a while. Love the packaging.

A Natural Antidepressant

Posted by Reviewer1561464 From Illinois on Jan 26, 2007

This product works! And it works the same day--no need to wait weeks for the blood levels to increase. It is the best mood balancer out there. And now the vet has given it to my dogs to heal their liver problems.

Wow, that was fast

Posted by Reviewer2745898 From North Carolina on Apr 02, 2008

I tried St. John's Wort for about five weeks to no avail. I've had no stomach upset or anxiety or any other negative side effects. What I can tell you this this stuff works fast to alleviate depression. Five days ago I was ready to call my doctor to ask for an rx. Today, I am impatiently awaiting my shipment of Source Naturals SAMe and disappointed that I have to pay retail in order to keep up my daily dosing. (Sorry Whole Foods--I love your store, but you are way overcharging for supplements.) I am also very much looking forward to getting my dose up to the 1600 mgs for depression. I envision feeling normal again! I trust the Source Naturals brand, and I love iherb for its value and good customer service. Fantastic stuff.

sam-e unbeliveable

Posted by Reviewer2417295 From Ireland on Nov 03, 2008

i having just recently tryed sam-e and the effects were brillant for me,my anxiety and mild depression have dissapeared,i am in exellent form,i would highly recommend this product.ken [dublin ireland]

Works well; only 1 prob

Posted by Reviewer1014818 From Virginia on Jan 08, 2008

I have had a good experience from Source Naturals SAMe overall. I use for anxiety, and I can really tell when I miss a dose. I also read that after you've taken it for a while, it can build up in your system so that you don't have to take as high of a dose. (and they recommend taking vitamin b complex with; helps you to absorb and prevent homocysteine levels from getting too high) And I've noticed better results from the Source Naturals brand than whatever brand I picked up at my local WM when I first decided to try SAMe. The only problem I've had was in one package I guess there was a hole in a few of the blister packs (I didn't see any hole though) because about three or four of the pills were all melted looking when I opened their blister compartment. I've bought at least 4 or 5 packages and this only happened in one.