July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Stash Tea, Organic, Herbal Tea, Very Berry, Caffeine Free, 18 Tea Bags, 1.2 oz (36 g)

AU$3.83
AU$4.79
Savings of: AU$0.96 (20% Off)

Delicious Berry Tea

Posted by Reviewer1168373 on Sep 04, 2013

This tea has great flavor and color. I like the natural berry taste of it and can also taste the rooibos. The berry flavor is well balanced with none of the berries being overpowering which I appreciate. Not all berry teas are created equal and I love berries! Of course it's also great it's organic. One of the best Stash teas I've had.

One of the best fruit teas I have ever had!

Posted by Reviewer1458843 on Feb 26, 2014

Excellent in all aspects (price, taste, quality, etc)

The best berry tea there is!

Posted by ide576 on Mar 14, 2014

Love this tea. Great sweet berry taste.

Body temprature boost

Posted by 4792474361759787135 on Jun 16, 2014

I love the flavor and color of this tea. It has natural berry taste with a bit sourness of rosehip and hibiscus, which is not too overwhelming. It also has a taste of rooibos, and all these are very well balanced. And, this tea somehow boosts up my body temprature! I was surprised. When I was freezing because of the strong air conditioning, I felt my body temprature going up immediately after 2-3 sips of this tea. I sometimes make a good chocolate drink when I feel too cold, but this is just tea... I tried for a couple of times to make sure if it really has this effect, and the results were the same. And, I drink other herbal teas for which I've never felt this much body temperature boost. I'm happy about this unexpected effect. My body temperature tend to be low under strong air conditioning in summer season, so this will be my favourite tea during the season.

Artificial taste

Posted by diaforessimvoules on Mar 06, 2014

Didn't like the taste at all, too artificial. can't drink it. Δε μου άρεσε καθόλου η γεύση του που φαινόταν πολύ συνθετική.