AUD

AU$10.06

AU$13.96

Savings of: AU$3.90 (28% off)

This stevia is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1833508 on Nov 18, 2009

I did my homework first in finding the best stevia. Not all stevia is the same. Some put other things in with it. But Simply Stevia is great. I was able after many years to stop using sugar in my coffee. I think this is the best out there so far. I haven't tried the green stevia yet. That one is the most organic.

he best of the best

Posted by Reviewer1037952 on Jul 29, 2011

best sub sweetener I have ever used

The Best Sweetener!

Posted by Reviewer2818541 on Mar 03, 2012

I am so amazed at this little jar of sweetener. I used 1/4 tsp. in a recipe that called for 1 1/2 cups of sugar and it was absolutely perfect. So don't be fooled by the little jar. It only takes a little to sweeten and I am really glad to stop using sugar.

good stevia

Posted by Reviewer1643645 on Aug 24, 2010

this has a bit more of an aftertaste than other white stevia powders but is much better quality. i called the company and they use stevia from south america as opposed to china, where most other stevias come from . it's less processed too.

Meets my expectations!

Posted by Reviewer2539445 on Feb 16, 2009

I have been looking for a good Stevia. Several years ago someone gave me a packet to try. Recently I've been trying some different brands and yours is the one that meets my expectations. I will definetly order more when I need more.

Simply Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1364168 on Jun 03, 2011

I love this stuff. It's got no fillers and doesn't affect my blood sugar. A little bit goes a long way. The price here is great as is the shipping cost.

hubby likes it better

Posted by Reviewer1386476 on Dec 20, 2008

I've been looking for a stevia that doesn't have a bitter after taste. This one seems to better than the Now I had previously purchased. I will buy this again

Filler free Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1687808 on Feb 28, 2011

Excellent product. No fillers.

Not as much aftertaste as other stevias

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Mar 09, 2011

This is a very concentrated product, a little goes a long way. It mixes easily. Sometimes I detect a slight artificial taste but for the most part it's the best stevia I've tried.

Just what I expected

Posted by 5184967545424784821 on Aug 17, 2013

This is, in my opinion, the perfect sweetener. I know some people may be bothered by the rather bitter aftertaste, but I have no problem with that. In fact, I have found that I can hardly detect the aftertaste when I use the Stevia for baked products or for beverages, which I most frequently use it for.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »