AUD

AU$5.60

AU$7.74

Savings of: AU$2.14 (28% off)

Good stevia

Posted by 4738606495345812398 on Jul 14, 2014

I like this stevia, no after taste or so what and real sweet. Excellent in my yoghurt and cappucino.

The easy way not to eat sugar cubes on the road

Posted by 5033454184327367208 on Oct 22, 2013

Since buying these handy packets I have not eaten a single sugar cube on any cafes or restaurants... and loose some weight. So, let's count: Visiting a cafe 5 times a week means that you'll use 5*52 = 260 packets a year. That equals to 520 sugar cubes, which means that you will not gain your weight (520 cubes * 3.5 g/cube * 4 kcal/g / 7700 kcal =) 0.95 kg/year! And you don't need to excersice!

great stuff

Posted by 5246807797033253156 on Apr 22, 2013

i can't believe how amazing this is. i used to be so sugar deprived, but now i dont need to!

Stevita Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1725777 on Sep 19, 2011

This is the first powedered stevia I've ever had without that funny aftertaste. I was pleasantly surprised and love it!

stevita

Posted by Reviewer2248313 on Apr 11, 2010

wonderful will order more

Spoonable Stevia Packets

Posted by Reviewer3360534 on Mar 27, 2010

I originally received these as part of a diet protocol. With iHerb.com's low price, I am able to afford to buy when needed. A great substitute for sugar and other unnatural sweeteners. I hate the taste most of them leave in my mouth, so I have learned to do without sweeteners as I am diabetic; however, Stevia is a great alternative...mix with lemon juice and water, and I have a great tasting low calorie lemonade.

Stevita is the best...

Posted by Reviewer2599659 on Feb 16, 2010

Love this product. It is delicious and with the single servings you'll always have some close at hand...

Naturopath Doc

Posted by Reviewer1700290 on Sep 08, 2009

very good product

Spoonable Stevie

Posted by Reviewer3289582 on Aug 31, 2009

I love the stevia packets. They are easy to use and dissolve readily. No after taste, either. I'll be ordering more. thanks.

Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1251445 on Jul 30, 2009

This sweetener is good but I really didn't like the aftertaste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »