AUD

I like it, but the taste is not for me.

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

I ordered this for my mom and my GF. They like it. I didn't care for the taste. I preferred the tasteless version. PSST.... the tasteless version has more Amino Acid and protein.....your welcome :D

recent raw bodybuilding

Posted by Reviewer2564009 on Aug 12, 2010

The protein is good... taste wise. The macros and health benefits are definately there but~ if you're a previous protein powder consumer and haven't been high raw or veg before - meaning used whey powders - this powder is~ slightly more "chalky" or grainy feeling as you consume it. Even when it is mixed into foods like oatmeal it still has a slight cakey feel to it going down. No complaints though :) just takes a little getting used to!

Good but too sweet

Posted by Reviewer3181481 on May 07, 2016

I found this powder to be quite tasty but, like a lot of other people, too sweet. I hope the manufacturer pays attention to the reviews and reduces the amount of stevia. Tastes almost like aspartame.

Sun Warrior Protein Review

Posted by 4909781747216868702 on Jul 23, 2013

I have been using Sun Warrior Raw Protein for almost a month and I have to say, I am extremely happy with the product. I have it every morning mixed with soy milk, chia seeds, wheat germ and a banana and I just love it. I will continue to buy this product on a regular basis. Thank you for your quick delivery too. It arrived in Australia within a few days. KJ

great source of vegan protein

Posted by Reviewer2009411 on Jul 07, 2011

Being bloodtype A I'm trying to avoid excess use of dairy products, which is one reason to choose Sun Warrior's rice protein. Plenty of raw vegan protein and a subtle pleasant taste make a great product.

Decent Product

Posted by Reviewer2174637 on Aug 09, 2011

Item is pleasant tasting and satieting; however, a very chalky consistency.

Posted by Reviewer2068418 on Jan 03, 2012

The person I gifted this to is enjoying it in smoothies.

easy to mix, a tad chalky, but not bad

Posted by Reviewer1977326 on Feb 16, 2012

I think this is a great product. It mixes well with water, but is a bit chalky tasting. I am willing to tolerate chalky for all the benefits it has to offer!! It is low calorie and full of protein.

Good prize, high quality

Posted by Reviewer3050582 on Feb 20, 2012

Good prize, high quality

Protein powder

Posted by 5316886000207143379 on Jan 13, 2013

The product meets requirements in all aspects, the only thing I find worth mentioning is that texturally it is gritty lie a very fine sand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »