Sunfood, Raw Red Maca Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

AU$ 12.84
4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

nice energy

Posted by 5185620844867116592 on Feb 14, 2014

I blend this with hemppowder and banana for a real energybomb before the gym..love it!

Could not stand the taste

Posted by frivolousgirl From Sweden on Aug 12, 2013

I bought this to see if it could help me in balancing my hormones. The problem was that no matter what I put it in I could taste it, and it does not taste good in any way. I even tried adding a teaspoon instead of a table spoon, sadly the taste still took over too much. And less than that I'm afraid I won't feel the benefits. Also, even after forcing myself the smoothie or whatever I've added it in, I did not feel like my energy level went up. I haven't tried any other brands, and I will still try to finish it up, but I don't know if I'll ever re-buy any maca powder. I just can stand the taste or the consistency it gives the food.