AUD

AU$20.71

AU$26.55

Savings of: AU$5.84 (22% off)

Thank you iherb!

Posted by atarhim on Mar 29, 2016

As a muslim it is hard to come across a vitamin d3 that contain high (10,000 UI) vitamin with vcaps. Only some of gelatin we can actually consume (halal). So i highly recommend this Superior Source,D3, Extra Strength,MicroLingual. Its dissolve really fast in my mouth, the taste is not that bad. And it really works. You need to consume this with vit k for better absorption eat vegetables like kale , broccoli and spinach, these veges contains more vit k than other vegetables .

It works!

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Apr 30, 2015

One of the main deficiencies I have is d3 and this shows good results on lab work. Will continue to use.

Vit D 3 Superior Source 10,000 IU

Posted by 4819717247518805977 on Feb 13, 2015

So easy to use, just dissolves in your mouth . A great Product . I would highly recommend Great friendly service ,and very timely delivery . I have ordered other products from this Company and I am more than satisfied with all . Thank You Bette Maxwell

Superior Source, D3, Extra Strength

Posted by Reviewer2729495 on Oct 27, 2014

I purchased this product for my horse. She has PPID (Cushings Disease) and couldn't shake skin infections. I started with 2 daily and after great improvement in 2 months, I now administer 1 daily with Prascend Pergolide for PPID! It as hard to find a D3 in a high dosage... this works very well for my horse. I administer it in a syringe with a bit of water and she takes it super easy. It breaks down quickly. Thank you!

Strongest D That I Could Find

Posted by Reviewer1022577 on Jun 29, 2013

More expensive than regular D but worth it if as strong as claimed. Needs some studies to compare sublingual with swallowed, and how long D levels take to build up in the body.

sunlight

Posted by 5666681641301185897 on Jun 24, 2013

love this D3, perfect way to take it. this is my favorite company

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1790342 on Sep 30, 2012

This product is remarkable. The sublingual delivery provides several advantages. Think about it.

This is effective and I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2135673 on Jun 26, 2012

I have the VDR (Vitamin D receptor genetic defect and need to take 50,000 IU D3/week. The 50,000 IU pill nauseated me so I bought this over the counter instead. I take it 5 days/week and take 2 days off and it keeps my D3 blood test at 70-80 where it should be according to Life Extension (www.lef.org). I did try taking this every day because I am a creature of habit, but that drove my D3 up to 100 (which was deemed borderline ok) however this was not ok because it made me prone to urinary tract infections at 100 because it changed my ph (so watch for that). (UTI's are disaster for someone with high blood pressure as your blood pressure supplements (including drugs) do not work when your kidneys don't). This pill is very pleasant. Someone told me their D supplement caused stomach upset but this one never will. Just make sure to take weekends off it you take this dose.

easy D

Posted by Reviewer1103523 on Nov 15, 2011

This tiny little pill makes it so easy to take. This supplement dissolves in your mouth, which I love because I have trouble swallowing pills. It only took 2 weeks for my Vitamin D level to become normal.

Inst disolve tabs

Posted by Giordie on Nov 11, 2011

Perfect for me who cannot get tabs, pills caps etc down...good quality products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »